You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

new software

AceAceBabyAceAceBaby Member Posts: 77
edited November 2010 in Community Help & Advice
has any1 had an email with the new downloadable software??? i got it, had problems downloading it, then when i went on live chat, some really helpfull person seems to think im imagining thing.... did any1 else get the email .....

Comments

• silver8acksilver8ack Member Posts: 1,190
    edited November 2010
    In Response to new software:
    has any1 had an email with the new downloadable software??? i got it, had problems downloading it, then when i went on live chat, some really helpfull person seems to think im imagining thing.... did any1 else get the email .....
    Posted by AceAceBaby
    not here but if you had an email then send a copy to cs might get some help there.
  • AceAceBabyAceAceBaby Member Posts: 77
    edited November 2010
    thanks alot. just recovered the email after deleting it. crazy how unhelpfull live chat is sometimes!
  • major1962major1962 Member Posts: 178
    edited November 2010
    yes, i got the email, tried downloading which wasnt a problem but when i click on the icon it starts to load then comes up "system error, try again"  when i try again, same thing happens.
    Havent bothered with "help" yet as i can still play from www. and if there is a problem, im sure we will find out soon enough what we have to do.
  • shaun09shaun09 Member Posts: 1,606
    edited November 2010
    I got email. installed fine. loaded fine, table loaded quick!

Simples
  • MaundyD1MaundyD1 Member Posts: 33
    edited November 2010
    In Response to new software:
    Posted by AceAceBaby
    Yes i had the same email and had the same problems, but you need to downloads adobe air and then the download should be fine. Thats what i done. hope this helps
  • MaundyD1MaundyD1 Member Posts: 33
    edited November 2010
    sometimes ...
    they dont help at all for me lol
  • AceAceBabyAceAceBaby Member Posts: 77
    edited November 2010
    perhaps my laptop is just retarded. its just jams up after i click the download box. i have downloaded adobe air prior.
  • igeige Member Posts: 121
    edited November 2010
    try downloading abode air use v 2.04 and dont update to newer version
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2010
    If you don't get anywhere with CS then it might be worth sending a PM to Sky_Adam, he has been dealing with the new software.
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: new software:
    In Response to new software : Yes i had the same email and had the same problems, but you need to downloads adobe air and then the download should be fine. Thats what i done. hope this helps
    Posted by MaundyD1
    yep, did this,, still the same
    edited November 2010
    try downloading abode air use v 2.04 and dont update to newer version
    Posted by ige
    English please lol
    Too tech for me,, i downloaded air when prompted and updated newer version but how would i undo this if thats the problem?
    (thanks for the help tho)
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: new software : English please lol Too tech for me,, i downloaded air when prompted and updated newer version but how would i undo this if thats the problem? (thanks for the help tho)
    Posted by major1962
    uninstall abode air and download abode air version 2.04 but DONT update when prompted.
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: new software : English please lol Too tech for me,, i downloaded air when prompted and updated newer version but how would i undo this if thats the problem? (thanks for the help tho)
    Posted by major1962
    to uninstall go to start.control panel.add n remove programs, select abode air n remove.
  • BananaDogBananaDog Member Posts: 1,390
    edited November 2010
    mine installed fine..it also installed adobe so make sure you do that too :)
  • MacacanMacacan Member Posts: 129
    edited November 2010
    No problems with the downloading or installing. Played for an hour this afternoon and found it lagged at 1st when multi tabling though. Either it sorted itself out or i just got used to the diff format. Seems ok otherwise.

Mac