You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

How to post a hand?

OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
Ive got a few hands I would like to share with the community and be scrutinized, but dont know how to post them. I am useless with computers and only use mine for poker and tinternet.  If anyone had time to explain, It would be greatly appreciated.

I have seen some hands posted where the results are obscured, and then posted later down the thread, so comments on them are not results orientated, so knowing how to do this would be good also.

I must warn you, I am bad.  I know someone will say `cut and paste` something. This is just a saying to me and dont know how to do it.  I think I need the `hover your cursor over here and left click treatment`.

I understand if no one can be bovvered, spose I`ll have to learn these things some time,

Cheers

Comments

• LONGPLAYLONGPLAY Member Posts: 232
    edited August 2009
    find the hand,hover the arrow at the starting point of the info u want,left click and keep your finger pressed down,start to drag the arrow down the page grabbing what u want while keeping your finger preesed down,when youve got what u want release the left click and press right click on the mouse and select "copy"  then come here and when you open the box to reply on a thread  right click and select "paste"  
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited August 2009
    aha, ty, i will try that now
    edited August 2009
    Please bear with my ignorance here.  I click on `my account`, then `hand history` next to the table that I want the hand from.  I can find the hand but there is no detail, ie- it just shows my hole cards and whoever won the pot. There is nothing to show how the betting went on the hand etc.  I have tried clicking on it but nothing happens
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited August 2009
    hey oMahonyo,

try this thread to help you out.

all the best,

Rich
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: How to post a hand?:
    hey oMahonyo, try this thread to help you out. all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thanks, but I`m not sure it is the same problem.  It is probably just me and cannot find what I`m looking for but basically, what I can see, is not what I want to post.  There needs to be a lot more detail about the hand, not just what my hole cards and who won.

A step by step guide on how to actually view the hand would be helpful.

Thanks
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: How to post a hand?:
    In Response to Re: How to post a hand? : Thanks, but I`m not sure it is the same problem.  It is probably just me and cannot find what I`m looking for but basically, what I can see, is not what I want to post.  There needs to be a lot more detail about the hand, not just what my hole cards and who won. A step by step guide on how to actually view the hand would be helpful. Thanks
    Posted by OMahonyO
    The detailed hand history is accessed from the left hand navigation menu from the Sky Poker Homepage (It's below "Quickplay" which is below the "Poker Lobby"). I believe you are currently accessing it via the My Account area which is only a basic summary.

If you click here you can view a step by step video tutorial, which should answer all your questions.

Once you've found the hand you want, then you can follow longplay's excellent description of how to post them up on here

Best Wishes

Adam
    edited August 2009
    Doh, I`m such a donk LOL. Thanks, have worked it out now.