You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

site security and stuff

BURNShurtzBURNShurtz Member Posts: 1,005
edited November 2010 in Community Help & Advice
hey there, just wondering if anyone can answer me. 
 1st, iv read in a post on the forum that a player who has been winning alot lately is not a real person but a poker bot, is this allowed?? i was under the impression that it was not, as would be unfair.
2nd. how safe is the site? what security is in place to stop hacks and alike?? also do some sky personal have access to superuser accounts or test accounts?? even though its very unlikely, it has happened before.
cheers

Comments

• Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited November 2010
    Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your questions...

In response to your first question i can say that this is certainly not the case and there are no 'bots' playing on the site.
    We are licensed by the AGCC in Alderney and on a regular basis have our systems tested by a company called TST, which also test gaming systems in Nevada, USA.
    Regarding safety of the site, we have a structure in place and software that ensures the site is not hacked, and we can see when there is even an attempt to hack and deal with it accordingly.
    Test accounts are a necessity as we use these to continually test all functionality across our services, but these have no impact on customers whatsoever, and are not used in actual poker play with customers.

Hope that answers your questions sufficiently.
    Regards
    Lee