You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

What's wrong today?

gaza559gaza559 Member Posts: 49
edited November 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Been playing today and the HU sit and go tables seem to be disconnecting a lot or the table just freezing, resulting in my decisions not been made. Spoke to a few other players and they are having the same problems also. Wouldn't mind so much, but as I only play the turbocharged heads up, being disconnected and having to load the table again means that the match is over and is costing me money. I switched to the downloadable version and that is running even worse. Never had this problem before.

Comments

• Sky_JordanSky_Jordan Member Posts: 734
    edited November 2010
    Hi gaza559, we are not aware of any problems from our side last night.

It may be an idea to delete your cookies and temporary internet files to make your system run smoother.

If that doesn't work then maybe try using Mozilla Firefox as your web browser. If you are already doing this or it still doesnt work, I would advise you to follow the instructions on this thread.

Hope this helps.
    Jordan
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited November 2010

I think u shud move sites and late me take all ur action ;)
  • gaza559gaza559 Member Posts: 49
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for the help, seems it was just a one off, like i said never had a problem before. Everythings working fine again. LOL dohhh im not going anywhere yet, im perfectly happy at sky :)