You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Got crushed off TK tonight!

daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
On the button with AQ spades and blinds at 200/400. One late limper, I limp and TK (BB) makes it 1325 so I have about 900 to call into a 2200 pot.

Flop 7(s) 6 (s) 6 (c)

TK: All in
daveydavey: call

TK =9K
daveydavey = 2k

:(

Still lasted long than him though!

Comments

• daveydaveydaveydavey Member Posts: 217
    edited August 2009
    How did I forget to mention TK's cards!!

QQ
  • SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited August 2009
    What was turn and river?...
    edited August 2009
    I can't remember but suffice to say there were no spades or A's amongst them..
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited August 2009

In Response to Got crushed off TK tonight!:

On the button with AQ spades and blinds at 200/400. One late limper, I limp and TK (BB) makes it 1325 so I have about 900 to call into a 2200 pot. Flop 7(s) 6 (s) 6 (c) TK: All in daveydavey: call TK =9K daveydavey = 2k :( Still lasted long than him though!
    Posted by daveydavey
    Hi Davey,

tikay, raise, never ;) in my experince if tikay raises, it is more then likely he has got a hand and you called with A high making tikay, I beleive a 65% fave to win the hand :) having said that, tikay is quite capable of pushing with an A as well, so you pays your money and takes your chance hehehehehe, personally, I would be out of that hand quicker than you can blink. Believe me :)

Good luck at the tables m8
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Got crushed off TK tonight!:
    In Response to Got crushed off TK tonight! : Hi Davey, tikay, raise, never ;) in my experince if tikay raises, it is more then likely he has got a hand and you called with A high making tikay, I beleive a 65% fave to win the hand :) having said that, tikay is quite capable of pushing with an A as well, so you pays your money and takes your chance hehehehehe, personally, I would be out of that hand quicker than you can blink. Believe me :) Good luck at the tables m8
    Posted by acebarry10
    Hmm...it was a difficult one though, to put in the rest to match TK's raise was less than 50% of the pot and with AQ suited and position it was worth seeing the flop at least. Let's say TK had JJ, with that flop I am a massive favourite when the money goes in. Also, if TK had AK then there is a decent chance I could win the pot on the flop with my flush draw / postion led aggression..

Just one of those car crash hands IMO.