You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Download client & browsers

silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
edited November 2010 in Community Help & Advice
First off, I'm not exactly the most computer savvy person in the world so this might be a stupid question, but when you use the DC how does it decide which browser you use?

Is there a setting somewhere in your PC/lappy that says always use chrome/IE/firefox or whatever?

Also, whenever I want to post hand histories I always make sure I do it using IE as they don't seem to come out properly when I do it in chrome (my browser of choice). So what about when I connect to the forum using the DC? Or is this just an extension of my first question?

Comments

• acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Download client & browsers:
    First off, I'm not exactly the most computer savvy person in the world so this might be a stupid question, but when you use the DC how does it decide which browser you use? Is there a setting somewhere in your PC/lappy that says always use chrome/IE/firefox or whatever? Also, whenever I want to post hand histories I always make sure I do it using IE as they don't seem to come out properly when I do it in chrome (my browser of choice). So what about when I connect to the forum using the DC? Or is this just an extension of my first question?
    Posted by silentbob
    Hi

The DC does not use a browser, it uses something called AIR which is powered by Adobe, it will use the default browser when using the forum etc, so you will have to make sure your defaullt browser is IE.
  • silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited November 2010
    Cool, cheers Baz.

Like I said, I'm not the most computer savvy person in the world & you learn something new everyday :)