You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

DL Client Beta Queries

MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
edited November 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Is there a way to tell which version of the DL client you are currently running?  I would have thought Help-->About would show some useful information but it doesn't?  I have found a 'hidden' version number v 1.17.2.5 2010-11-04 but it's not in a very useful location.

Lately my lobby windows have been opening slightly undersized and I need to expand them slightly to see the right hand side scroll bar properly.  Any idea why?

Comments

• xDJSIGNxxDJSIGNx Member Posts: 101
    edited November 2010
    i didnt know there was  DOWNLOAD CLIENT for sky poker i didnt have to download any thing to play sky poker.
    and if there is one id like to beable to get a hold of it for myself solong as its not connected to the IPOKER network because every site iv been on was good till it hooked up with IPOKERnetwork.
    if sky ever do's hook up with the IPOKER network i would leave. trust me that IPOKER stuff realy is the pits.
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: DL Client Beta Queries:
    i didnt know there was  DOWNLOAD CLIENT for sky poker i didnt have to download any thing to play sky poker. and if there is one id like to beable to get a hold of it for myself solong as its not connected to the IPOKER network because every site iv been on was good till it hooked up with IPOKERnetwork. if sky ever do's hook up with the IPOKER network i would leave. trust me that IPOKER stuff realy is the pits.
    Posted by xDJSIGNx
    Hi DJ

It is at the moment being Beta tested to see if there any bugs and if there are fixe them before the soft rollout
  • xDJSIGNxxDJSIGNx Member Posts: 101
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: DL Client Beta Queries : Hi DJ It is at the moment being Beta tested to see if there any bugs and if there are fixe them before the soft rollout
    Posted by acebarry10

well when it rolls out please roll it my way please
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited November 2010
    And I'm 99.9999% sure Sky will never affiliate with ipoker.  Possibly higher.
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited November 2010

In Response to DL Client Beta Queries:
    Is there a way to tell which version of the DL client you are currently running?  I would have thought Help-- />About would show some useful information but it doesn't?  I have found a 'hidden' version number v 1.17.2.5 2010-11-04 but it's not in a very useful location. Lately my lobby windows have been opening slightly undersized and I need to expand them slightly to see the right hand side scroll bar properly.  Any idea why?
    Posted by Machka

Hi Aaron,

The Version number in shown in the top right corner on the login box when you 1st load the app, I'll look to add it to the 'About' section too.

It should currently be on V1.30, that hidden version number you've found doesn't mean anything.

I've no idea why this is happening for you at the moment. the lobby pop up always opens fine for me on this version with the scroll bar on the right hand side.

Does it effect every tournament, or is it specific types E.G. Bounty hunters?
    Any difference between a tournament which is in-running vs registering ?
    Any difference when launching lobby from the table vs from the application?
    Any difference between MTT's and Sit and Go's

P.S. What O/S are you running here?

Best Wishes

Adam

• Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: DL Client Beta Queries : well when it rolls out please roll it my way please
    Posted by xDJSIGNx
    Hi DJ,

I've sent you a pm!

Kind Regards

Adam
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited November 2010
    Hi Adam,

I'll add 3 screenshots to show the problem.

This is a DYM Lobby launched from the Application.  Notice the scroll bars on the right and bottom.

Running freeroll lobby launched from the Application.

Lobby above after resizing the window.

The Version number in shown in the top right corner on the login box when you 1st load the app, I'll look to add it to the 'About' section too.

No idea how I missed that!

Does it effect every tournament, or is it specific types E.G. Bounty hunters?

Affects all types.

Any difference between a tournament which is in-running vs registering ?

No.

Any difference when launching lobby from the table vs from the application?

No.

Any difference between MTT's and Sit and Go's

No.

P.S. What O/S are you running here?

Windows 7 Ultimate

The one thing I notice is that after resizing the lobby and closing it any subsequent lobby I open is sized correctly, whether launched from the App or a table.  However, once the app is closed and restarted the lobby opens "too small" again.
  • belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited November 2010
    Hi Adam, I'll add 3 screenshots to show the problem. This is a DYM Lobby launched from the Application.  Notice the scroll bars on the right and bottom. Running freeroll lobby launched from the Application. Lobby above after resizing the window. The Version number in shown in the top right corner on the login box when you 1st load the app, I'll look to add it to the 'About' section too. No idea how I missed that! Does it effect every tournament, or is it specific types E.G. Bounty hunters? Affects all types. Any difference between a tournament which is in-running vs registering ? No. Any difference when launching lobby from the table vs from the application? No. Any difference between MTT's and Sit and Go's No. P.S. What O/S are you running here? Windows 7 Ultimate The one thing I notice is that after resizing the lobby and closing it any subsequent lobby I open is sized correctly, whether launched from the App or a table.  However, once the app is closed and restarted the lobby opens "too small" again.
    Posted by Machka
    +1 just got download today.