You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

FLASH FLUSH AWESOME!

BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
just played a 150 BH tourney, and as you would i followed the chipstacks throughout the game, noticed early on FLASHFLUSH was in  the tourney, and also noted that in the early stages he was almost out, WOW he went on a relentless run to come back and take it down..... railed to the end ( i went out 7th) what an education,.........

Well done FLASH .. what a player !  .... impressive or what !

Comments

• NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    Sounds good to me, well done Flash Charlie!
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    He's always been my hero ;)
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009

Flash is a top player there is no doubt. He will never ever give up and fair play to him.

• GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: FLASH FLUSH AWESOME!:
    Posted by phil12uk
    Thought i was your hero?
  • BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited August 2009
    no heroes phil just credit wheres its due
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited August 2009
    no heroes phil just credit wheres its due
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    Defo! Charlie plays mtt's really well and like Greg said he never gives up. It also does help that he runs like Usain Bolt (in his own words).
    edited August 2009
    lol. I like to rail people like flash, u and greg etc as a learning curve. My game still needs improving .
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    My game still needs improving .
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    You're not wrong... you just don't know the power of 85 off-suited ;-) haha

• rickygrickyg Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2009
    know the feeling in a small bounty last night 74 in total 2.5 hrs later i was heads up and lost the plot but good experience
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: FLASH FLUSH AWESOME! : You're not wrong... you just don't know the power of 85 off-suited ;-) haha
    Posted by NoseyBonk
     OUCH OUCH that still hurts.....
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited August 2009
    Posted by phil12uk
    lol
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited August 2009
    In Response to FLASH FLUSH AWESOME!:
    just played a 150 BH tourney, and as you would i followed the chipstacks throughout the game, noticed early on FLASHFLUSH was in  the tourney, and also noted that in the early stages he was almost out, WOW he went on a relentless run to come back and take it down..... railed to the end ( i went out 7th) what an education,......... Well done FLASH .. what a player !  .... impressive or what !
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    Thanks Bandicoot :D

Yeh i had a nice start to the trny winning a pretty big pot, then almost very next hand lost it all down to 700 chips after hitting an A with AJ but some1 had AQ oops... could of folded but it was a bounty hunter!!

Had to use the 10 min blinds to the maximum all trny as i had nothing all game!! By the end i was getting an earfull from the worser half telling me we had to go out. My words were... after getting back to where i was and especially as i started 4 way action with 6k vs 3 other 25k stacks to be chip leader at that point, i was hardly going to turn the comp off and leave it!!!

Thanks for the support :D