You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

New Download Version

MacacanMacacan Member Posts: 129
edited November 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Been using the BETA version for some weeks now and had no problems. Tried to log on today as per the norm and wont load up. Will the BETA version need to be unistalled then the new version downloaded?

Cheers

Mac

Comments

• NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited November 2010

You shouldn't need to uninstall anything. Do you know what version of the download you currently have? (reported in the login screen). I think v1.30 is the latest. I haven't manually downloaded todays because I think the software auto-updates when it detects a newer release (updates when you launch it).

• MacacanMacacan Member Posts: 129
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: New Download Version:
    You shouldn't need to uninstall anything. Do you know what version of the download you currently have? (reported in the login screen). I think v1.30 is the latest. I haven't manually downloaded todays because I think the software auto-updates when it detects a newer release (updates when you launch it).
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Thanks mate, dont know why it would'nt load up. Just unistalled then re- downloaded the new version. Seems ok now.

Mac

• ITFC-ROSSITFC-ROSS Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2010
    sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the benefit of this new download over what what we use now?
    edited November 2010

Thanks mate, dont know why it would'nt load up. Just unistalled then re- downloaded the new version. Seems ok now.

Mac

Ok, good stuff. Got any salmon? Sorted! ;-)
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited November 2010
    sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the benefit of this new download over what what we use now?
    Posted by ITFC-ROSS
    It's much quicker and will enable you to run more tables at once, if you're into multi tabling.
  • ITFC-ROSSITFC-ROSS Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: New Download Version : It's much quicker and will enable you to run more tables at once, if you're into multi tabling.
    Posted by Machka
    Thanks Machka
  • noiseyBnoiseyB Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2010
    Also, will my player notes transfer with the download or will I have to start again?

(Howdy btw).
    edited November 2010
    Also, will my player notes transfer with the download or will I have to start again? (Howdy btw).
    Posted by noiseyB
    Howdy!

I have been using the download for a few months and I'm sure all my notes are shared between the two (download / web).
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited November 2010
    Also, will my player notes transfer with the download or will I have to start again? (Howdy btw).
    Posted by noiseyB

The notes are stored online so whenever you log in any computer you use will have your notes stored for you.