You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

showing your hand

themoose17themoose17 Member Posts: 12
edited August 2009 in Poker Chat
i am being really stupid asking this question   At the end of a hand how do you show your cards to the rest of the table

Comments

• Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited August 2009
    In Response to showing your hand:
    i am being really stupid asking this question   At the end of a hand how do you show your cards to the rest of the table
    Posted by themoose17
    If you mean after everyone has folded and you want to show your amazing hand/bluff then there is a tick box for hide winning hands at the options tab at the left hand side of the table.

I tend to show rarely and never a bluff, why do you want to give infomation to your opponents anyway?
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited August 2009
    Top left click options, untick muck loosing hands and hide winning hands
  • themoose17themoose17 Member Posts: 12
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: showing your hand:
    Top left click options, untick muck loosing hands and hide winning hands
    Posted by MADMOO
    thank you done that then what do you do
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: showing your hand:
    In Response to Re: showing your hand : thank you done that then what do you do
    Posted by themoose17
    After everyone has folded the bottom box, (where you normally bet) gives you the option of show or muck. If you mean you want to show your fold, sorry not possible.
  • themoose17themoose17 Member Posts: 12
    edited August 2009
    I dont normally show just wanted to know seen others doing it and wondered how to
  • MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited August 2009
    Thats it, when the hand is finished you will be given the option to muck or show.
  • diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited August 2009
    don't show, only fools like me show
    edited August 2009
    In Response to showing your hand:
    Posted by themoose17
    Never worry about any question being stupid. This is what the forum is for....

I assume you are new to the site and like any poker site, the layout can feel quite daunting at first. If in doubt go to a free play table and just muck about with the options until you feel comfortable.

I tend to straight away click on muck losing hands. scroll lock and chat only as these you cannot generally save in the options. Just a personal preference but makes it easier for me. Try different options, i'm sure you'll find a format you will like.