You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Adobe flash player storage settings.....

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
edited December 2010 in Community Help & Advice

Google chrome....

Options.....

"under the bonnet".....

clear browsing data.....

I get to this page and theres loads of boxes to tick then an option to clear the data from the last xx weeks....

Under this, in blue writing, it says. "adobe flash player storage settings"

I click that, and it brings up a list of websites, I've visited, with figures of "used" and "limit"

For example, on sky poker.com it says used - 8KB - Limit - 100KB.

What does all this mean? (theres loadsssss of sites btw)

Theres an option to delete sites from the list individually, or delete all.

Would doing this have any positive effect on how well my tables run, or is it useless?

---------------------------------------

All the above I found 2 minutes after clearing my temp files and stuff for the last 4 weeks.

Comments

• NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited December 2010
    Certain websites (actually, Flash Apps) store bits of info on your hard-drive and this allows you to remove that info. It won't be critical stuff so clearing it shouldn't matter. It's generally just stuff that might be useful to remember for next time you visit the same site. For example... a quiz site may store your results so next time you visit it can bring up previous info. Stuff like that.
    Perhaps Sky stores the 'player notes' there (?)

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited December 2010
    It's where Sky Poker store all your bad beat data.  For you I would suggest asking for an increase to 1000KB or even 10000KB.
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Adobe flash player storage settings.....:
    It's where Sky Poker store all your bad beat data.  For you I would suggest asking for an increase to 1000KB or even 10000KB.
    Posted by Machka
    DJ's must be a 10 terrabyte RAID array

• beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited December 2010
    Certain websites (actually, Flash Apps) store bits of info on your hard-drive and this allows you to remove that info. It won't be critical stuff so clearing it shouldn't matter. It's generally just stuff that might be useful to remember for next time you visit the same site. For example... a quiz site may store your results so next time you visit it can bring up previous info. Stuff like that. Perhaps Sky stores the 'player notes' there (?)  
    Posted by NoseyBonk

It wont be player notes those cant be stored locally it wouldn't work right otherwise.
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,929
    edited December 2010

It scared me when I saw some of the websites on that list !!!!

I thought I'd deleted any evidence of those, 2 minutes earlier.

It's my aunties lappy ff s!!!! :S
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited December 2010
    It scared me when I saw some of the websites on that list !!!! I thought I'd deleted any evidence of those, 2 minutes earlier. It's my aunties lappy ff s!!!! :S
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

ROTFLMFAO ahahahhahahaaa lol