You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Nations Challenge

TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
edited June 2009 in Community Suggestions
I am not sure if this has been done or thought about before but I would like to play in a Nations League ie sign up for ur country and play in weekly tourneys building up points based on where you finish in the tourney.

Comments

• Options
    candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Nations Challenge:
    I am not sure if this has been done or thought about before but I would like to play in a Nations League ie sign up for ur country and play in weekly tourneys building up points based on where you finish in the tourney.
    Posted by Torryladd
    Hi torrylad thats a really good idea hunni so how would it work? i would love to be part of a nations poker challenge!
    count me in!

In the meantime, all the very best of luck at the poker tables!

Candi xxxx
  • Options
    YoungUnYoungUn Member Posts: 422
    edited June 2009
    Good idea but, with this being prodominently a British site, there won't be a big variation in Nations involved. Also, it would have to be worked out on average points or something of that sort, because I can guarantee that England will crush the game by your points scoring method!
  • Options
    kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited June 2009

It could be the top ten players from each country in terms of points. I'd love to represent Scotland in it!!!

• Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited June 2009

Yeah I agree it would be say 50% English but that would be a good challenge for all other Nations to play as a team.

I would not limit players but get everyone to sign up their allegience to a Nation with a cut of date then play the league out for say 15 weeks with a password protected £1 or £2 buy in or more?.  (Us Scots like a cash incentive lol)

The format could also include an elimination element from the league to the first one knocked out each week.

Points to the top 8 :10 points to winner
                                  8 points second place
                                  6 points third place
                                  5 points for fourth
                                  etc
    What do you all think?

COME ON SCOTLAND