You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

download - cant see my cards

The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,814
edited December 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hey guys had a hand before

I couldnt see my cards.

Proof

Comments

• Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited December 2010
    Hi,

Sorry you encountered this problem. I've passed this on to Adam to take a look at.
    Was it just this one hand that the problem occured?

thanks
    Lee
  • xDJSIGNxxDJSIGNx Member Posts: 101
    edited December 2010
    i had the same thing on friday night my cards were face down after the deal
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited December 2010
    In Response to download - cant see my cards:
    Hey guys had a hand before I couldnt see my cards. Proof
    Posted by The_Don90
    Hi There,

I've taken a look at this and I am fairly sure i know what has happened here.

You suffered a long disconnection on the previous hand, the table will then automatically reconnect if your internet connection is restored. At the point that your internet reconnected, the following hand had already been dealt, i.e. it was dealt when you were not connected. This resulted in the table not displaying your hole cards.

This is a fairly unusual situation to have such a long disconnection and can occur on both the download client and the web client, we'll look into this further and find out what can be done to force the cards to be re-displayed after the reconnection, when a disconnection spans across multiple hands.

Kind Regards

Adam
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited December 2010
    Easy raise....
  • The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,814
    edited December 2010
    thanks guys.

Yea my computer done a little freezy thing hand before.
  • jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited December 2010
    This has happened to me on numerous occasions normally when i move tables,only way to solve it is to reload. the table.
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: download - cant see my cards:
    This has happened to me on numerous occasions normally when i move tables,only way to solve it is to reload. the table.
    Posted by jackda
    Hi Jackda,

When this has happened to you before in a tournament when moving tables, were you using the web version or the download version?

If playing on the web, which browser were you using please? (IE, Chrome, Firefox etc)

Thank You

Adam
  • AthleteAthlete Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    This happened to me twice last night.

Playing via the download. No problems with disconnect, just seem to happen randomly. Hands before and after each occasion were fine. Just frustrsting as I had 99 once and wouild have doubled through!

Customer services were good though - refunded buy in.

Cheers

Athlete
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited December 2010
    ""we'll look into this further and find out what can be done to force the cards to be re-displayed after the reconnection, when a disconnection spans across multiple hands""

What a fantastic idea!!! brilliant--- it's only been happening to players for six months!!!---- and for your information, you only need to get disconnected for a couple of seconds for it to happen!