You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
When u scroll over a avatar at a table it shows where people r from but i've noticed some people have it blank, other people have little messages.

How do u change these?

Anyone know?

Cheers

JOHN

Comments

• Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Avatar Message:
    When u scroll over avatar at a table it shows where people r from but i've noticed some people have it blank, other people have little messages. How do u change these? Anyone know? Cheers JOHN
    Posted by achill
    In my account, change personal details and in the town box just change it to anything you want.
  • achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited August 2009
    Thanks

I had looked at that but as it stated the address had 2 b the same as billing address on credit card i did'nt think i was allowed 2 change it.

Just got 2 think of a witty message 2 put there now.
  • loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited August 2009
    i hide avatars now they can put u into a false sense of security especially the granny one
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited August 2009
    I recently played someone who stated "Bamboo Lover" ..... interesting! lol
  • Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Avatar Message:
    should not be allowed to write anything or leave it blank.Why not put where you're from. One guy i,ve seen has"no pope of rome"???? Is this not regulated by SKY
    Posted by igimc
    Mine is totally blank. I have no intentions of giving anything away during my game. This includes my location. And before you ask, yes i have blocked myself from sharkscope as well.
  • repton3repton3 Member Posts: 185
    edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Avatar Message:
    In Response to Re: Avatar Message : Mine is totally blank. I have no intentions of giving anything away during my game. This includes my location. And before you ask, yes i have blocked myself from sharkscope as well.
    Posted by Hale72
    Ahhh, but have you blocked yourse.... oh, nevermind.
  • loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited September 2009
    you said you have no intention of giving anything away during a game ie show cards your location etc however ,ive been reading ur messages on the various forum pages Hale 72 and i can say you have given me loads of helpful information on your play lol thanks hehe.