You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Anyone noticed that little nuisance that keeps appearing at 10p/20p cash tables?

AyrGraemeAyrGraeme Member Posts: 271
edited January 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Yes I'm talking about that table called Deep Stack that nobody wants to play on.  Now I have no objections to that table being there where you must but in for between 100-200 blinds - in fact I often open it and sit.  The problem is nobody else wants to play - not everyone wants to buy in for 100 blinds you see.  Like I say this is not the actual problem, the problem is you cant open any other 6 seaters until this one is running.  Everyone's a loser.  Sky are losing out on potential rake and the players don't get to play the choice of game they want to.  Obviously the more choice of game type the better but there has obviosly beensome design flaw in putting this table in.  Ive noticed it at 10/20 but it may happen at other levels.  I'm sure its an easy problem to sort

Comments

• silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited December 2010
    Yeah I noticed this for the first time earlier. I opened it thinking it was just a normal table but quickly left when I realised it was actually as deep stack table.

The really bizarre thing is though, I'm sure I've played on this table over the last couple of weeks & every time the buy in amounts have been normal.
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited December 2010
    Hi Graeme, I'm not sure why you can't open a second game while sitting at the Deep Stack table.  I managed to open up two other rooms while sitting there. Are you running the new download which should enable you to run two or more tables a a time?

Steve
  • AyrGraemeAyrGraeme Member Posts: 271
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone noticed that little nuisance that keeps appearing at 10p/20p cash tables?:
    Hi Graeme, I'm not sure why you can't open a second game while sitting at the Deep Stack table.  I managed to open up two other rooms while sitting there. Are you running the new download which should enable you to run two or more tables a a time? Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    No mate the problem is not opening tables - the problem is there is no table to open. 

You know how at each level there is usually 1 heads up, 1 6 seater and 10 seater with nobody sitting at it, reading 0/2, 0/6 & 0/10.  Say for example you open the 6 seater which will read 0/6 players seated, then people join and start playing then a new six seater will be created automatically reading 0/6 which someone can open.  Problem is if the 0/6 table is the deep stack, a new 0/6 will not be created until people start playing on the deep stack, which can take a while as it is not as popular.

So I can open other tables which are running - but this is no use if they are all full!!!!
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited December 2010
    I thought I was playing NL40 for aaaages until I saw the blinds once, haven't seen it run much would be good if there were more deep tables! my god maybe even deep with antes :D
  • AyrGraemeAyrGraeme Member Posts: 271
    edited January 2011
    Can you please just get rid of this table! 

There is very little demand for it but that's not the problem - the problem is you cannot open other 6 seater tables till at least 3 people are sat at this one which won't happen cos people dont want to play on it.

At the very least make it possible to open another 6 seater if this one doesn't fill up