You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

skypoker download client down??

AriseNproAriseNpro Member Posts: 21
edited December 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Was playing earlier fine, now can't get the thing to work. Went on support and they said I needed to download the latest version of adobe, went to their site started download, then it said 'you currently have the latest version of software' or something lol... Also just found out skypoker doesn't work with google chrome... sigh 

Comments

• Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited December 2010
    Hi,

I've tried a few times and everything seems ok with the download client.
    Might be worth restarting your laptop/pc and trying it again. If that doesn't help it may be worth uninstalling and reinstalling.
    As far as Chrome goes, you can use Sky Poker on the chrome browser but it won't be as good an experience as if you use it with IE or Firefox as there are a few issues.

Regards
    Lee
  • ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: skypoker download client down??:
    Hi, I've tried a few times and everything seems ok with the download client. Might be worth restarting your laptop/pc and trying it again. If that doesn't help it may be worth uninstalling and reinstalling. As far as Chrome goes, you can use Sky Poker on the chrome browser but it won't be as good an experience as if you use it with IE or Firefox as there are a few issues. Regards Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    im still having trouble
    ive uninstalled and installed again but nothing ?