You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

flopwit download is a waste of space!!

oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
edited December 2010 in Community Help & Advice
every time I try to use it the flopwit thing goes wrong, today, it opened but I couldn't log in, it just sat there being stupid----- if I close it at any time, it won't open again unless I reboot!!!-- took two years to make the flopwit piece of doings---and it's useless!!!!--- how fik is that then?---- answers on a postcard to-- peed off nutter somewhere in cyberspace

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited December 2010
    It took six months to test!!!!!---did anyone think of testing it on an actual computer?--flopwit stupid!!!!!!!!!-- in my very humble opinion
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: flopwit download is a waste of space!!:
    It took six months to test!!!!!---did anyone think of testing it on an actual computer?--flopwit stupid!!!!!!!!!-- in my very humble opinion
    Posted by oynutter
    Hi Oynutter,

I don't know why you are having these issues. Yes it was tested by over 1000 customers over some time and no one ever reported this issue.

It may be linked to how your pc is handling the closing pop up screen, which i've just amended, can you try again please:

Reboot pc
    Launch the application from your desktop
    Log out
    Close application
    Now try to re-launch from your desktop

Any luck?

Thanks

Adam
    edited December 2010
    Nothing wrong with my pc Adam--- sky poker is the only problem I have ever had with it--- every other program opens and closes every single time--- hopefully that stupid pop-up is the problem---will try it again soon--- sorry for attitude, but I've been waiting two floppin years for a download to sort out multi-tabling problems, then I get one that keeps refusing to open---- I'm floppin MAD I tell you!!!
    edited December 2010
    Rebooted and it's opened twice-- not counting chickens yet--- why don't you get rid of that stupid pop-up anyway?-- everyone that has taken the steps to download the site has already seen that stuff, and no-one needs reminding of it every time they open the fluppin site!!!!---jeeezzzus man!---- all it does is get on peoples wick!
  • YOUNG_GUNYOUNG_GUN Member Posts: 8,948
    edited December 2010
    lol nutter pop up stopped last couple of days for me

i'd just like to point i have only had the odd problem which fixes itself within a minute when it reconnects, its all those dirty websites you keep going on mate new pc needed i think :p