You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

How should Sky punish Rich? *fun post*

phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
After the debacle of Saturday night, Rich needs some form of punishment :)

Please select from below but if 'other' is chosen, please state what!!!!!

Comments

• acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi phil

Love it

I have voted for other, he reason, well....... he should be made to travel with tikay to visit every bridge tikay has ever seen and has to listen to who built it, how it was built, how it is mantained etc etc and then let him learn all the bus routes tikay knows, should keep him busy for a day or two lolololol.
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2009
    hi Phil
    Ive gone for a shift in Michelles clothesbut in hindsight i know he,ll get pleasure out of this lol.
    I,d love to know what the other was?
    col
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: How should Sky punish Rich? *fun post*:
    Hi phil Love it I have voted for other, he reason, well....... he should be made to travel with tikay to visit every bridge tikay has ever seen and has to listen to who built it, how it was built, how it is mantained etc etc and then let him learn all the bus routes tikay knows, shouls keep him busy for a day or two lolololol.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Oh Baz
    you are a nasty piece of work m8 but brilliant hehehe
    col
  • PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited September 2009

i dont think wearing michells clothes would be a punishment for rich !!!! maybe he could try to explain to tk , what the difference is,between a straight and a flush , live on air.

• phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited September 2009
    i dont think wearing michells clothes would be a punishment for rich !!!! maybe he could try to explain to tk , what the difference is,between a straight and a flush , live on air.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Not live on air? Surely? With no autocue for prompts? You must allow him his earpiece so he can get valuable help from the producer! Remember as well that it's only a 3 hour show!!! ;)
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    I suggest the second option is something he may enjoy.
    edited September 2009
    hi Phil Ive gone for a shift in Michelles clothesbut in hindsight i know he,ll get pleasure out of this lol. I,d love to know what the other was? col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Hi col

I hear from 1 of the shows that Richard wore drag last year and apparently looked very fetching, so maybe he can become the next Scott, Orpey ;)

• lucky77777lucky77777 Member Posts: 1,444
    edited September 2009
     oh ye what have i missed then  phil

lighten me on the debacle on saturday night as i missed it

cheers lucky
    edited September 2009
     oh ye what have i missed then  phil                                                                                             lighten me on the debacle on saturday night as i missed it                                                      cheers lucky
    Posted by lucky77777
    Hi Lucky, I suggest you read Sunday Night open with DP and Mark :)

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    Well if he wears Michelle's clothes its the only chance he's got to get in her knickers!!
    edited September 2009
    Well if he wears Michelle's clothes its the only chance he's got to get in her knickers!!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    ROFL
  • JAMIEPJAMIEP Member Posts: 218
    edited September 2009
    Arrange for a firing squad we could use the west brom players that way he should get off with minimal damage :-)
  • rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited September 2009
    Going with other.

Presenting the Open with a Wolves top on?  I blame Rich post from Tikay was a classic!
  • SpongeDougSpongeDoug Member Posts: 153
    edited September 2009
    Wearing Michelles clothes.

But why don't we the members get something out of it as well!! They should swap clothes live on air!
  • dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2009
    get him a birmingham season ticket so he can watch some premiership footy ;)
  • dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2009
    get him a birmingham season ticket so he can watch some premiership footy ;)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

I love you Phil.
  • debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited September 2009
    In Response to How should Sky punish Rich? *fun post*:
    After the debacle of Saturday night, Rich needs some form of punishment :) Please select from below but if 'other' is chosen, please state what!!!!!
    Posted by phil12uk
    GET IM A SPURS SEASON TICKET NOW THAT REALLY WILL HURT
  • BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited September 2009
    get him 2 listen 2 tikays train stories while wearing michelles clothes. Half pleasure half pain The pleasure being tikays train stories......(We hope!)
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2009
    In Response to How should Sky punish Rich? *fun post* : GET IM A SPURS SEASON TICKET NOW THAT REALLY WILL HURT
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Yes it will hurt because he will realise how far advanced THFC are compared with woeful WBA. Come on you Spurs!!:)

By the way am i the only person to vote for a public flogging?