You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

download freezing on the hour every hour

scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
edited January 2011 in Community Help & Advice
recently i've noticed that the download freezes on me on the hour every hou for 10/15 seconds then its fine again.

anyone else?

Comments

• OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited December 2010
    Ive not noticed that it does it hourly, but it does seem to happen a lot, and for 10-15 seconds like you say.  I will keep my eye on the times tonight
  • shaun09shaun09 Member Posts: 1,606
    edited December 2010
    Ye same here, when your playing player in action time bar goes right down. then It starts up again. werid :/
    edited December 2010
    The download was completely unplayable for me last night.  Was freezing and d/c ing constantly
  • DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited December 2010
    ive had nothing but  c rap off the download its ok till i play a hand yhen im timed out or cards are  face down.if i dont play a hand it runs ok and all looks good.is it my comp i dont think so as on all other sites it works so well.get it sorted sky it a f in joke tbf.del
  • Sky_Mod4Sky_Mod4 Member Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    Hi Guys

If you are having problems with the download the quickest way to get the problem resolved is to contact Customer Support.  Please see this thread
    here for details of information that they will require.

Sky Mod 4
  • zingzing Member Posts: 333
    edited December 2010
    bump

i know of multiple others including me having this and i don't even use the download version due to other unresolved issues with it
  • lynx3ffectlynx3ffect Member Posts: 452
    edited December 2010
    seems like a common problem, happens for me too. I happen to use the download client but on the hour EVERY hour it freezes for 10-15 seconds.

Given the number of people experiencing this and the impact this needs to be resolved asap
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited December 2010

Just to reiterate Mod4, if you have technical issues such as this then it needs to be raised with C/Care who can log the incident, collate all the information required and refer it to technical for analysis.

It is unlikely that we will be able to resolve queries of this nature on the forum, although as always we do our best to assist.

For those of you who are still having issues, please report them via customer care, just a screenshot is best as it will then log the exact time, table and hand ID when it occurred.

Thank You

Adam

• shaun09shaun09 Member Posts: 1,606
    edited December 2010

Mine freezes at 7 every night. its ok after that normally. But yeah Contact CS FTW!

edited January 2011
    mine froze at exactly 9pm last night
  • simuksimuk Member Posts: 315
    edited January 2011
    Midnight is the most noticeable for me... very odd