You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

How to get your hand shown on TV?

dunn80dunn80 Member Posts: 33
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
I have watched sky poker channel and noticed they sometimes show hands on the show.I have picked out a few hand to show. Who do you have to e-mail and if they do decide to show them will they tell you what time they are going to show them? Ive got a couple of sick hands, one where I get lucky and one where I get extremely unlucky but they would look good on TV. Also what details do I have to send in, I have the hand numbers if this correct.

Cheers

Comments

• Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    Hey dun,

i will get in contact with the tv guys and forward them this thread. they should hopefully then get back to you. in the meantime have a look in the 'sky poker tv' area of the forum - here there are several threads explaining how to get your hands on the tv.

hope that helps,

all the best,

Rich
  • dunn80dunn80 Member Posts: 33
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: How to get your hand shown on TV?:
    Hey dun, i will get in contact with the tv guys and forward them this thread. they should hopefully then get back to you. in the meantime have a look in the ' sky poker tv ' area of the forum - here there are several threads explaining how to get your hands on the tv. hope that helps, all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Cheers I have posted a request in the get your hands shown on TV section. Hopefully I will hear something soon. If you could ask the tv guys to let me know when they might be shown it would be good so then I can sky plus it as I cant watch channel all the time.Thanks for the help.

Regards

Spencer