You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Has anyone seen tikay?

2»

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Has anyone seen tikay?:
    In Response to Re: Has anyone seen tikay? : Hi Nutter, No, I don't wish to name & shame, my idea is to help players like him understand that it's just not done. Those of us who play these Tourneys are recreational players, & we play for fun, & pleasure. Slow-Rollers need to realise that it's a contemptible act, totally outwith the spirit in which we play these events.
    Posted by Tikay10
    yeh--you are right there tikay--i havnt named the fellow-- it just gets my goat up thats all--they know who they are--but is there a point in helping such players at all?-- when they are obviously stupid, childish malicious minded people--- i mean---"sorry"---i was busy in the chat box----telling everyone i was laughing at you---bit too late to help these types imo- ---i host live games here at home, and this kind of play  happened--once--and once only--we had a vote and never invited him again--because it was not ignorance of etiquette or a misunderstanding -- it was because he was a nasty person --you cant make horrible characters nice, just by telling them not to slow-roll