You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Has anyone played bwin poker?

big_mick12big_mick12 Member Posts: 210
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
I went to bwin for a change not long ago try sometihng new. On that site you see so many outdraws its crazy, im not sayin i dont win anything on the site because i do and im not sayin its rigged because i get my own luck sometimes.Nut the amount of time AA get cracked my random crda hittion 2 pair, higher piar losing to lower pairs hittin sets. runner runner for flushes etc ........ i no it poker but this shouldnt happen as much as it does on there.

Has anyone played on there? i coming back to sky lol

Comments

• FlutNushFlutNush Member Posts: 371
    edited September 2009

*sigh* yet another post for Area 51, methinks ;)

Seriously, I (think that I) understand your point Mick. 

Although, what makes sites like bwin so different IMHO, is that the European network that they belong to, is so big, that some of the games – even at low stakes – can be pretty tough or quirky... or both.

I like the moody graphics on bwin though.

• big_mick12big_mick12 Member Posts: 210
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Has anyone played bwin poker?:
    *sigh* yet another post for Area 51, methinks ;)   Seriously, I (think that I) understand your point Mick.    Although, what makes sites like bwin so different IMHO, is that the European network that they belong to, is so big, that some of the games – even at low stakes – can be pretty tough or quirky... or both.   I like the moody graphics on bwin though.
    Posted by FlutNush
    im NOT saying its fixed not at all, Just there alot of 70% 80% pre flop and post flop lose more then they should. Not just to me but just from watchin the tables.