You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

keep having trouble.

hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
edited January 2011 in Community Help & Advice
this has only recently started happening but occasionally, multiple times today all my tables just seem to be unplayable, i cant click anything, i try clicking on each table to make my move and i cant click it, its like theres nothing there. and i end up just getting timed out of hands. i know its not my comp because at the same time i can still click anything else that isnt skypoker e.g. the interent etc. i am using the download client aswell, dunno if its happened to anyone else. then all of a sudden after like 20-30 seconds i can click on the tables and play again?????? any ideas what this could be tech team?

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited December 2010
    occassionly, like every hour?  on the hour?  been having similar bar the timing out as it always resumes just before im about to time out
  • baz___1baz___1 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2010
    not a bad thing if u cant play the site as its geared to the balls to give playability to the many clueless miracle chasing retards that play online poker not a chance is this site totaly random forget it man
  • waynecwaynec Member Posts: 1,023
    edited January 2011
    Having the same problem with table buttons freezing, also keep getting ^NETWORK ERROR^ Retry
  • waynecwaynec Member Posts: 1,023
    edited January 2011
    OK guys think I have found out the reasons for the freeze out and network error messages, its the firewall on Norton you have to change setting for skypoker to allow rather than auto.
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited January 2011
    I`m also still having this problem.

Also, when multitabling, if I make a brew or something, so I time out of all tables, when I return and try to sit back in, first of all, it can take 5 or 6 clicks of the I`m back button, then the cards race round the table at 1.2 million miles an hour like it is trying to catch up or something.

Then.....this is good.....I get dealt no cards, but the best bit of all.....the empty seat next to me gets dealt cards.  I dont mind playing blind poker so long as everyone is
  • MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: keep having trouble.:
    I`m also still having this problem. Also, when multitabling, if I make a brew or something, so I time out of all tables, when I return and try to sit back in, first of all, it can take 5 or 6 clicks of the I`m back button, then the cards race round the table at 1.2 million miles an hour like it is trying to catch up or something. Then.....this is good.....I get dealt no cards, but the best bit of all.....the empty seat next to me gets dealt cards.  I dont mind playing blind poker so long as everyone is
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Is this using the browser, specifically Firefox?  I used to have a similar problem when tables weren't in focus and behind windows for an extended period of time.  It's a FF issue I think.
  • haltonhalton Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: keep having trouble.:
    In Response to Re: keep having trouble. : Is this using the browser, specifically Firefox?  I used to have a similar problem when tables weren't in focus and behind windows for an extended period of time.  It's a FF issue I think.
    Posted by Machka
    I have had this problem many times , I dont have firefox or norton I think its skys software. Worst time I had 2 aces and it just folded my hand!