You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

what has happend to sky!

YARCO01YARCO01 Member Posts: 3
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
havent played sky for a while and really noticed a diffrance, buyins more expensive and prize money gone down and torney strutchers are rubbish, what is going on with thease bounty hunter tornys and what has happend to the open sort it out sky!

Comments

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    I think about a year ago all the tournies were the same.

Sky listened to feedback and have altered the tournies to reflect that.

I think most of the guaranttees have stayed the same, apart from the Primo which used to be £25k for a £55BI now its £15k for £33.

The mix is just right IMO, and it has something for everyone.

• RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    The open is still on isn't it?

The structures are the same no?
  • goddenkylegoddenkyle Member Posts: 93
    edited September 2009
    i think that thinks are deffinatly on the up, good work sky bods, keep it up
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    GTD prize pools have gone down admitidly, but there are many more better structured trnys on sky now with regular deepstacks not just 1 a day. There are millions of small buyins on the site so the bigger buyinsare more than welcome
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited September 2009
    I think the number of players has reduced which ultimately will have a knock on effect to the guarantees.  I'm not sure if he numbers are down because of the summer, or the credit crunch, or both but I'm sure that when the numbers pick up so will the guarantees.