You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

the KING is back

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
lJAMESl is back playing on sky, he is a friend of mine who plays fulltime to 'pay for his bling' ;-)

For anyone who is wanting a lesson in cash poker watch him play, he will always be on the highest stakes running. Just noticed he is top of the league as well atm.

Goodluck James,

Cya at KC's sometime soon

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

Yup, Mr Williams - lJAMESl - is back amongst us.

Delighted to welcome him back.
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
     I got excited then thought someone had discovered Elvis. Guess not FML.
  • lJAMESllJAMESl Member Posts: 591
    edited September 2009
    Haha, I'm not quite as cool as Elvis but I'm here to bring the fun back to the Sky Poker cash tables, let the battles commence ;)
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: the KING is back:
    Haha, I'm not quite as cool as Elvis but I'm here to bring the fun back to the Sky Poker cash tables, let the battles commence ;)
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Can I have your autograph James? you is in the hendon mob database init ;):) good luck it's good to have quality back lol
    edited September 2009
    hahaha :D would you like a signed photograph ;)
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    Welcome, James!

Autographs? Cool, just let me know where to send it :-)

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,824
    edited September 2009
       THE KING IS BACK LONG LIVE THE KING STAY OFF MY 30P TABLES
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    elo JAMES.. ty for your comments in my blog, :))
      Well it's good to know i helped someone with their game and they put it to good use..

glk to you ... benny
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
       THE KING IS BACK LONG LIVE THE KING STAY OFF MY 30P TABLES
    Posted by goldon
    golden  ...and you STAR !!    :))
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    hahaha :D would you like a signed photograph ;)
    Posted by lJAMESl
    hehe yes please lol good luck at the tables mate! hopefully one day I can play on the more expensive tables.
    edited September 2009
    yeah cheers Benny u 2 mate and you grimstar30 best of luck mate, I like your sense of humor :D
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

Good day at the Tables yesterday Mr W?
  • GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
    edited September 2009
    Long live the KING of BLING.....lol
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited September 2009
    I met JAMES on the Cash tables and he was playin craaazzzzzyyyyyyyy poker but had the money to back it up lol think it was 40 or 50 quid against my 2 pounds lol. Also must have the bling cos he was challenging every one to a heads up for 1k buy in. I would of loved to of taken him up on his offer but allas my bankroll is somewhat restricted. But welcome JAMES hope you can share some of that wealth.

• BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
    edited September 2009
    In Response to the KING is back:
    lJAMESl is back playing on sky, he is a friend of mine who plays fulltime to 'pay for his bling' ;-)  For anyone who is wanting a lesson in cash poker watch him play, he will always be on the highest stakes running. Just noticed he is top of the league as well atm.  Goodluck James,  Cya at KC's sometime soon
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Well there's no chance of him slipping in under the radar and netting a few tiddlers now!
  • scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    I met JAMES on the Cash tables and he was playin craaazzzzzyyyyyyyy poker but had the money to back it up lol think it was 40 or 50 quid against my 2 pounds lol. Also must have the bling cos he was challenging every one to a heads up for 1k buy in. I would of loved to of taken him up on his offer but allas my bankroll is somewhat restricted. But welcome JAMES hope you can share some of that wealth.
    Posted by Dazler
    The higher you go up, the more moves can be made.

At 10nl you can play ABC and grind out a profit as players aren't good enough to adjust.

But at 200nl plus the regs play each other far, far more than you would on a random 10nl table, so therefore hvae to be able to play the game via various styles.

FWIW James has always played fairly tight whenever I've been on his table, but am not surprised that someone of his skill is able to adjust his game so much that the cards don't matter.
  • Paktalos07Paktalos07 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2009
    Bore off.....Paktalos is the king....I'll challenge anyone to heads up, any stakes, any time, any place, live or online, its not about the money...its about the pride.....don't blame the player...play the game.

Peace...x
  • conkerconker Member Posts: 14
    edited September 2009
    Hi, my names Ralph and I'm from a company called Norfolk & Chance. we supply fake tan & hair highlights to the stars, I am interested in contacting James about representing our company & endorsing our products....can anyone help.
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi James

Welcome back, you will be safe from me, cos I dont play cash, otherwise I would have you quaking in your boots ;)

Good luck at the tables and hopefuly see you on there sometime.