You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

BH/PRIMO

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Is this now run on alternate weeks rather than months?

Was Primo last week now its 15k BH this week?

Comments

• Sky_BernSky_Bern Member Posts: 31
    edited September 2009
    In Response to BH/PRIMO:
    Is this now run on alternate weeks rather than months?  Was Primo last week now its 15k BH this week?
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Hi Flash,

You are correct we now run the £15k Primo and £15k Bounty Hunter tournaments on alternative Fridays. The entry fee has also been reduced to £33 from £55 with the guarantee remaining unchanged. I've added a few Sit & Go Sats this week to see if there is any interest in these, and if so I will continue to add them every week.

Regards,

Bernie
  • jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited September 2009

HI BERNIE... JUST DONE A POST ABOUT USING POKER POINTS TO BUY INTO 15K BH TONIGHT... ANY CHANCE U COULD SET A FEW SNGS UP PLEASE... SO WE COULD USE THESE POINTS UP... CHEERS JIM;-)

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: BH/PRIMO:
    In Response to BH/PRIMO : Hi Flash, You are correct we now run the £15k Primo and £15k Bounty Hunter tournaments on alternative Fridays. The entry fee has also been reduced to £33 from £55 with the guarantee remaining unchanged. I've added a few Sit & Go Sats this week to see if there is any interest in these, and if so I will continue to add them every week. Regards, Bernie
    Posted by Sky_Bernie
     Nice one Bernie... I thought it was a little strange that we were going to have a weekly £100 tournament, yet our monthly tournament was only a £33 :-D

Fortnightly Primo's.... Lovely :D