You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Happy start

KdanemKdanem Member Posts: 118
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
For those who dont me im razorkevs significant other half,he got me into poker in may of this year and i have to say im really enjoying the whole aspect of the game

I have to confess i only play the longer structure tournaments as i find it better value and better poker than the fast structures,i have played 6 deepstacks now and cashed twice and sadly bubbled last night but am really pleased with how things are going,

Kev won a nice tournament live last week (about time),hehehe,anyway thank-you all for listening and hope to see you in a tournament soon, im playing tonights orfordable so hope to make the cash

Many thx em x

Comments

• bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    Good Gal... ive noticed your a bit of a rock... 
    I guess  youve been teaching Kev, for him to win one ??? 

haha   glk both   u deserve  it..

benny
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi Emma

Glad you are enjoying your Sky Poker experience, I must admit that the deepstack, as you say does give plenty of play and chill time, also plenty of banter in the chatbox, as you may remember last night when I was railing tikay and I think that Orford feller.

I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Maybe see you on the tables sometime.
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Happy start:
    For those who dont me im razorkevs significant other half,he got me into poker in may of this year and i have to say im really enjoying the whole aspect of the game I have to confess i only play the longer structure tournaments as i find it better value and better poker than the fast structures,i have played 6 deepstacks now and cashed twice and sadly bubbled last night but am really pleased with how things are going, Kev won a nice tournament live last week (about time),hehehe,anyway thank-you all for listening and hope to see you in a tournament soon, im playing tonights orfordable so hope to make the cash Many thx em x
    Posted by Kdanem
    I think you're under-valuing yourself there. Surely at least three-quarters? :-)
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    A warm welcome, Em, and well done. However, it won't last :-( BOO .. Sky is fixed towards the new players, so your results will soon vanish. I know it's true because I read it in the Area 51 forum...........................
    Haha

PS and it can stay "fixed" because it's working ok for me
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Happy start:
    A warm welcome, Em, and well done. However, it won't last :-( BOO .. Sky is fixed towards the new players, so your results will soon vanish. I know it's true because I read it in the Area 51 forum........................... Haha PS and it can stay "fixed" because it's working ok for me
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    ROFL