You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Network Error Alert on Download Client

TheAAcesTheAAces Member Posts: 77
edited January 2011 in Community Help & Advice

Since 1st Jan been experiencing this intermittently - not really affecting play apart from the nuisance of having to close down.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited January 2011
    Not something i've seen, but if it continues give customer care a call and I am sure they will get the Tech team look into it.

Edit:- Just seen another post concerning this error, apparently its to do with your firewall settings.  FYI the other post is here from Waynecure.
  • TheAAcesTheAAces Member Posts: 77
    edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Network Error Alert on Download Client:
    Not something i've seen, but if it continues give customer care a call and I am sure they will get the Tech team look into it. Edit:- Just seen another post concerning this error, apparently its to do with your firewall settings.  FYI the other post is here from Waynecure.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Thanks for the tip off Kiwi - I'm running McAfee and SkyPoker is set to FULL - still popping up occasionally but not as regularly
  • waynecwaynec Member Posts: 1,023
    edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Network Error Alert on Download Client:
    In Response to Re: Network Error Alert on Download Client : Thanks for the tip off Kiwi - I'm running McAfee and SkyPoker is set to FULL - still popping up occasionally but not as regularly
    Posted by TheAAces
    Just add I did find some info about the firewall setting and like you the issue has inproved but still get the error message and a new problem has occurred now windows just keeps popping up with cant varify the site, click continue but just repeats.... I have to restart the sky program to rectify.