You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

TONIGHT'S £15,000 BOUNTY HUNTER!!!

Sky_ChrisSky_Chris Member Posts: 67
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Tonight is the £15,000 Bounty Hunter - Richard Orford and Trevor Harris will be bringing you all the action from this huge tournament, which has has reduced buy in of £33.30. If you bust out early we'll also be covering play from the 9.30pm £1250 Bounty Hunter in the second hour of the show...

For those who've read Rich's latest blog, these pics will make some sense...

So tonight's competiton is (and no, it's not a caption contest, captions will be read out but will not entered into the draw for tonight's book) to set Richard Orford a new challenge! It can be anything, poker or non poker related. All challenges entered will go into a hat to win a poker related book. Post challenges on this thread or email skyopen@bskyb.com or text OPEN to 84846...

Happy Hunting :)

Comments

• RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited September 2009
    In Response to TONIGHT'S £15,000 BOUNTY HUNTER!!!:
    Hi all, Tonight is the £15,000 Bounty Hunter - Richard Orford and Trevor Harris will be bringing you all the action from this huge tournament, which has has reduced buy in of £33.30. If you bust out early we'll also be covering play from the 9.30pm £1250 Bounty Hunter in the second hour of the show... For those who've read Rich's latest blog, these pics will make some sense... So tonight's competiton is ( and no, it's not a caption contest, captions will be read out but will not entered into the draw for tonight's book ) to set Richard Orford a new challenge! It can be anything, poker or non poker related. All challenges entered will go into a hat to win a poker related book. Post challenges on this thread or email skyopen@bskyb.com or text OPEN to 84846... Happy Hunting :)
    Posted by Sky_Chris
    Re-those photos.

That's what I got into TV for. For the glamour.

Looking forward to tonight's show- in fact I'm in the office right now watching Beyonce videos with the sound turned down, I mean, prepping for the show with some detailed research.

I'm with Trev tonight for the big one- the £15K Bounty Hunter. Good luck all in that one and even if you're not playing it, stick channel 865 on and send me a message either on here or via email and I'll read it out on the show.

Nice one!

• acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    My Challenge

Richard is to memorise every bus route that tikay knows and prove it by answering questions set by the great man himself :)
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    Richard could try and re-inact the man who has been on the news recently who did a sky jump and his parachute failed to open yet survived.... Is that a bit harsh? OK maybe just do the bull run in spain with his feet tied together ;-)

FlashFlush
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009

Richard should go back to his roots.

He has 20 seconds to spot how many sausages are in this clip

• bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    OK...Richard here's my challenge,...   Poker Sky (Sit'n'go  6 seat-er, double your money)

Now i was  going to  put this in my next blog, but having read  yours you need it now :))

..  Give yourself a small budget for the week

( it can be  3 pounds! up to 50pounds )

Lets  break the budget into 10 units,    30p or  5 pounds  for  10 levels stakes games !!

First thing first, if your busy or tired don't play then ... wait till your relaxed and have time !!

Lets say your going to invest,  for this budget 12 pounds, so you have 10 sit and go's @ 1 20 minimum

Now comes the hard bit you must play the double up if you win, two times,  so 1. 20 win = 

next table find the  2 50 game win = find the 5.00 game

(there's  no exact double game so next best thing)

Lets say you lose  you first  4 game , always stay at 1 20 till you win before doubling up,

that way even if you lose 10 straight games your maximum lose is  12.00

(Example) So now your lost  4 (4 80) and start game  5 and you win , = double game  play 2 50

= win play double game  5.50 win = 11 00 and then back to start again 1 20

So the example shows your investment is 5 x 1 20 games = outlay  6.00 , return = 11. 00

If you lose playing the  5 00 game , well your investment for it was  only 1 . 20

and your total lose would then have been  6 00  BUT it's not,  your winning,  a profit of  5.00

and only invested 6 at this point .. (The key is you must play the two  double ups when you win

to make this play a winning one)
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Foot note:: It could appear a boring way of playing but the standard  in these games is good

also if you cant win 3 straight double up games in the,  "Double your Money"

then your  loss is  10 x  1.20 = 12 00 (lower stakes  30p for  3  pound total can be used)

and finally  If Richard you don't win  3  double ups   give the game up !!    :))

That's  my challenge  ... glk  benny
  • THEGUV60THEGUV60 Member Posts: 34
    edited September 2009
    richard is saying 'i need money not sky poker chips i have already lost all my bankroll chips'
    edited September 2009
    these egg boxes are not very comfortable but if you have got an egg head i suppose they will have to do.
    edited September 2009
    can i have two sugars please in my coffee.don't give me any money i will only lose it on sky poker.
  • karllukekarlluke Member Posts: 913
    edited September 2009
    please give generously i want to start my new bankroll challenge begging my way to a grand
  • shuggie5shuggie5 Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2009
    richard`s challenges

1.  Go a whole programme without slagging Tikay

2.  Go a whole programme without making a joke

3.  Win a poker tournament

4.  Listen to what the expert says just once!!!

shuggie 5
  • tripflopertripfloper Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2009
    you know it's not your night when you consider limping with 89 suited, end up folding and the flop comes 888 haha. then for 2 bounties i lose 99% of my chips when my underpair gets beaten by a double paired board, n the biggest stack beats me with 6 high!!! lol, aaaah wel, early nite for me work in the morning, give me a shout out please. oh yeah and thanks for the signed book..... chris in manchester............. bluemoooooooooooon!!!!
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009

hi rich & trevor

my challenge  is a Presenter/Expert Challenge  between Rich & Tikay Points can be done same way as sports challenge that Trevor & Michelle do on thurs 5-00
          Rich & Tikay would pick a nite they can both play
     then they could compete in a tourney ( double points ifcash)/scary/DYM and a heads up

dtw  aka  michael   

• MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited September 2009
    Rich to do the next show with no make up!
    edited September 2009
    My Challenge to Rich is to try and get through a whole show without the producer shouting in his ear "If you make another comment like that live on air dont come in to work again"
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: TONIGHT'S £15,000 BOUNTY HUNTER!!!:
    Rich to do the next show with no make up!
    Posted by MADMOO

hahaha   heee    ohh  moo   hahaaaaaa
  • Bza3swordsBza3swords Member Posts: 91
    edited September 2009
    Ak loses to QJ.
    77 loses to AK

Joke.
  • AnonemouseAnonemouse Member Posts: 22
    edited September 2009
    Ak loses to QJ. 77 loses to AK Joke.
    Posted by Bza3swords
    What was the punchline again?
    edited September 2009
    Ak loses to QJ. 77 loses to AK Joke.
    Posted by Bza3swords
     Just a 60/40 and a 50/50 pretty much a straight race on both.... just Unlucky, not a joke....