You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky poker on virgin media?

EchoVoiceEchoVoice Member Posts: 5
edited September 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
The odd time Sky poker comes on virgin media at night time but like i say only the odd time and i can't actually remember what channel.

Is there in the future anychance Skypoker will be fully available on Virginmedia TV?

Comments

• Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited September 2009

hi echovoice

its not impossible but it is unlikely imo as skypoker is a bskyb channel and vm do not buy the rights to air it for reasons unknown to me.

As things stand, you can watch shypoker tv on the internet by selecting it from the options on the left hand side.  Not quite the same but better than missing out.

Ray

• Options
    EchoVoiceEchoVoice Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2009
    Ok thanks for the reply, it's a shame but i guess i can live with it for now just wish virgin would listen to their customers more
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited September 2009
    i used to work for virgin media and they used to have the sky poker channel on there but had rows with sky and took loads of things off including sky1 and such like. that is back on there now but not the poker unfortunately is not. They have to pay sky for the broadcasting rights so maybe sky could contact them and do them a deal surley it would be in skys interest as there are a lot of people with virgin tv that play on here. Would be good to be able to play poker on the tv aswell not just on the internet.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Sky poker on virgin media?:
    The odd time Sky poker comes on virgin media at night time but like i say only the odd time and i can't actually remember what channel. Is there in the future anychance Skypoker will be fully available on Virginmedia TV?
    Posted by EchoVoice
    Not having Virgin myself, i'm guessing the Sky Poker that you saw were Thursdays 500 which I know from time to time are shown on the Sky Sports Channels.