You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Table sizing

BigBlusterBigBluster Member Posts: 1,075
edited September 2009 in Community Help & Advice
2 problems, I guess they have the same cause.
1. I can't get the large chat box to appear. When I select it, nothing happens.
2. When I go to mini-view, the table itself shrinks, but the template or background it occupied stays the same size but just goes black.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    Which browser are you using bigbluster?

that could be the cause. for the info on the optimum browsers to use for sky poker click here

hope that helps!?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    No help on the link I'm afraid.
    I'm using IE I think. I changed broadband provider recently from BT to Sky and just took what was offered!
    The problem with the chat box has been there for years (literally) so is not an IE8 problem I guess.
  • Options
    SUDDSSUDDS Member Posts: 65
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Table sizing:
    No help on the link I'm afraid. I'm using IE I think. I changed broadband provider recently from BT to Sky and just took what was offered! The problem with the chat box has been there for years (literally) so is not an IE8 problem I guess.
    Posted by BigBluster
    I use Firefox (v3.5.2) and also have a similar problem with the table sizing and overlapping confirm/cancel buttons. Nothing drastic, I can still get to the individual buttons, just. But have to resize (shrink) the window to fit the table when it launches. These problems first appeared a couple or so months ago.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Table sizing:
    In Response to Re: Table sizing : I use Firefox (v3.5.2) and also have a similar problem with the table sizing and overlapping confirm/cancel buttons. Nothing drastic, I can still get to the individual buttons, just. But have to resize (shrink) the window to fit the table when it launches. These problems first appeared a couple or so months ago.
    Posted by SUDDS
    I can't resize the window on minitables - it's just a blackout along the lines of the original.  Weird.
  • Options
    SolidStan1SolidStan1 Member Posts: 235
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Table sizing:
    When I go to mini-view, the table itself shrinks, but the template or background it occupied stays the same size but just goes black.
    Posted by BigBluster
    I had this problem before, It is because your tables are opening in NEW TABS, but need to be opening in new windows.
    To correct this in Internet Explorer, goto TOOLS / INTERNET OPTIONS then at the bottom of general tab you have TAB SETTINGS, click SETTINGS The select "LET INTERNET EXPLORER DECIDE HOW POP-UPS SHOULD OPEN"

This will sort it m8.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    It works now.

Just worked out that IE was not my default browser (hey, I just click the icon that says 'sky broadband' on the desktop and leave it up to the machine to do the rest!).