You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Teacher?! Look busy!!!

DrTomethyDrTomethy Member Posts: 4
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Just to say THANKS to Sky for having that life saving button at the top of the page! It has saved me on numerous occasions when getting a quick game in at College. Not sure if anyone else has had any similar experiences but it really does help!

Cheers and good look at the tables!

Tomethy.

x

Comments

• RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Teacher?! Look busy!!!:
    Just to say  THANKS to Sky for having that life saving button at the top of the page! It has saved me on numerous occasions when getting a quick game in at College. Not sure if anyone else has had any similar experiences but it really does help! Cheers and good look at the tables! Tomethy. x
    Posted by DrTomethy
    Lol! That's brilliant. I didn't realise anyone actually used that feature!

There's a few other websites that I wish had that button too... ;)
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Teacher?! Look busy!!!:
    In Response to Teacher?! Look busy!!! : Lol! That's brilliant. I didn't realise anyone actually used that feature! There's a few other websites that I wish had that button too... ;)
    Posted by RichOrford
    You need to use the ones I do Rich!..
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited September 2009
    OK.......... so now we know that someone uses this button, how about finding ANYONE who uses the Hotometer tab?
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009

which button ???

• GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2009
    K9 soooted= Top Cards! :) 44= On fire!!!
  • BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited September 2009
    Thanks for bringing the look busy link to my attention!

And to think of the number of times i've slammed the lap top shut in a panic when the manager walks into my office, thus losing my internet connection...

Ray
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    I nearly wrote a thread asking if the look busy page could be changed to something else, as my boss would never believe I was interested in whatever on earth that is
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    OK.......... how about finding ANYONE who uses the Hotometer tab?
    Posted by phil12uk
    You kidding?! I use Hot-O-Meter for all my decisions! lol
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    OK.......... so now we know that someone uses this button, how about finding ANYONE who uses the Hotometer tab?
    Posted by phil12uk
     You diss it  but have you actually thought about it properly???? I personally dont use it but if you ignore the initial hot or not picture with your hole cards.. after the flop it tells you your odds of hitting the hand if you are drawing, therefore if you play by odds / pot odds then this is ideal to play A1 Poker...

Bet you never thought of it like that, play a tournament or a cash session using it and I think it will actually help
  • GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Teacher?! Look busy!!! :  You diss it  but have you actually thought about it properly???? I personally dont use it but if you ignore the initial hot or not picture with your hole cards.. after the flop it tells you your odds of hitting the hand if you are drawing, therefore if you play by odds / pot odds then this is ideal to play A1 Poker...  Bet you never thought of it like that, play a tournament or a cash session using it and I think it will actually help
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Does it do that? Seriously, why have i never spotted this?
  • Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, % chance of getting certain hands.
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Teacher?! Look busy!!! :  You diss it  but have you actually thought about it properly???? I personally dont use it but if you ignore the initial hot or not picture with your hole cards.. after the flop it tells you your odds of hitting the hand if you are drawing, therefore if you play by odds / pot odds then this is ideal to play A1 Poker...  Bet you never thought of it like that, play a tournament or a cash session using it and I think it will actually help
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Right in the deepie tonight I'm not chatting as I'm gonna be 'Hotometering'!!!!
    Is this a new add on cos I thought it stopped working after the pre flop play and telling me that my Q9 is 'keep em' cards
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Teacher?! Look busy!!! : Right in the deepie tonight I'm not chatting as I'm gonna be 'Hotometering'!!!! Is this a new add on cos I thought it stopped working after the pre flop play and telling me that my Q9 is 'keep em' cards
    Posted by phil12uk
     Not sure if its always done it before .... and FYI it says Q9 is "On Fire" lmao
  • RESTORMELRESTORMEL Member Posts: 38
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Teacher?! Look busy!!! :  Not sure if its always done it before .... and FYI it says Q9 is "On Fire" lmao
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Well at least that should explain to the area 51 dwellers why their aces keep getting cracked then LOL.  Now they will be convinced its a conspiracy if the sky software actually tells the fish these cards are hot.............
  • DoughieDoughie Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2009
    LOL I didnt realise that button was there, Thanks for bringing it to my attention i may need it some time.Good luck at the tables
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited September 2009
    Have to use that when the girlfriend wants to use the laptop ill say im working lol
  • BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited September 2009
    first the look busy link comes to light and now charles informs us that the hotometer can do the maths for us.
    This site is full of hidden gems!

thanks guys.

Ray