You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Lobby chat

DoughieDoughie Member Posts: 15
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

Hi All
      a couple of months ago i suggested an idea of having chat in the lobby whilst you are aiting for games to start. Rather then just sitting there twidling your thimbs lol. There was a few respones saying they thought it would be a great idea, but i didnt see any responses from the sky poker team. can i ask if any one would like this idea and would anything happen in the near future. Thanks Trev good luck at the tables.

Comments

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    Hi Doughie,

I think the PM system allows this to be bypassed on a friend level anyway - we can pm msn etc or say go chat at a table...

Agreed about general chat thought, would be good, not sure many sites have this though.

Dave
  • BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited September 2009
    I think this is really quite a good idea.
    A sort of common room where people can all chat without using specific forum threads or priviate messaging.
    I'd think it would be popular if people were waiting for tourneys to start...

ray
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    Hey Doughie,

thanks for your great suggestion. i'll pass it on to the poker team to take a look at.

all the best,

Rich