You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sunday Night Open with DP and ED

Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

It's the Sunday Night Open, and tonight our home players are Ian and Caroline Morgan, so please wish them luck on the tables!

We will also be featuring hands requested by Annie Duke and Merenovice in the second hour and of course the biggest pots of the week!

Hope you enjoy the show and of course we look forward to your posts and emails - Have fun on the tables!

Axx

Comments

• RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    Who is presenter and analyst?
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    Good luck to Mogsy1957 and Cazzie58!!!
    Roy
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open:
    Who is presenter and analyst?
    Posted by RickyVilla
    DP Fitzgerald will be presenting tonight's Open tournament. He will be guiding us through the action and game play whilst Sky Poker analyst Ed Giddens dishes out some top tips and advice.
  • RickyVillaRickyVilla Member Posts: 258
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open:
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open : DP Fitzgerald will be presenting tonight's Open tournament. He will be guiding us through the action and game play whilst Sky Poker analyst Ed Giddens dishes out some top tips and advice.
    Posted by Huck_Nall

Thanks Roy. Will be giving it a miss tonight then.
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    Ooooooooh, I'm going to be on TV!
  • annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Sunday Night Open:
    It's the Sunday Night Open, and tonight our home players are Ian and Caroline Morgan, so please wish them luck on the tables! We will also be featuring hands requested by Annie Duke and Merenovice in the second hour and of course the biggest pots of the week! Hope you enjoy the show and of course we look forward to your posts and emails - Have fun on the tables! Axx
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    oo goody i always wanted to be famous...!
  • annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited September 2009
    by the way, if u show both my hands - they were just 20mins apart....GRRRR....lol
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009

hi sky ling

have just gone out of orfordable deepstack the hand no is #189201795 now i know we all have bad beats but i would very much like Ed to explain the other guys reason for his betting please as i've racked my brains and can't figure it out

if you get a chance could you please show this hand as i'm sure it could help others and i would like to know what i did wrong
     I always watch the show if you can't could someone tell me please

many thanks

dtwbandit

• Sky_LingSky_Ling Member Posts: 317
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open with DP and ED:
    by the way, if u show both my hands - they were just 20mins apart....GRRRR....lol
    Posted by annie_duke
    The boys have been briefed!
  • dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2009
    Hiya

Heres a hand from the deepy, any chance the guys could take a look at it and offer any advice about how i could get paid anymore??

thanks

• acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi DP, Ed

Hope you are both well

I would just like to say thankyou to DP for letting me rail him and hope I helped him a little to settle in, and would like to thank Ed too enjoyed talking to him.
    edited September 2009
    Hiya Heres a hand from the deepy, any chance the guys could take a look at it and offer any advice about how i could get paid anymore?? #189232123 thanks
    Posted by dodgydaz

HI Dodgydaz,

We'll do our best to locate the hand.

A
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open with DP and ED : HI Dodgydaz, We'll do our best to locate the hand. A
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    Thought you guys can't show 10 seater hands 'Ling?
    :)
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open with DP and ED : Thought you guys can't show 10 seater hands 'Ling? :)
    Posted by Grimstar30

He didn't say which deepstack lol!

We're checking it out in the tournament break.

10 seater - can't show it! Sorry Dodgydaz - i'll ask Ed to look at the hand - and post his response later.
    edited September 2009
         hi sky ling         have just gone out of orfordable deepstack the hand no is #189201795 now i know we all have bad beats but i would very much like Ed to explain the other guys reason for his betting please as i've racked my brains and can't figure it out    if you get a chance could you please show this hand as i'm sure it could help others and i would like to know what i did wrong  I always watch the show if you can't could someone tell me please    many thanks    dtwbandit
    Posted by DTWBANDIT

Hi Bandit,

Really sorry, i didn't see this post earlier. I promise if we don't get to analyse the betting patterns in this show, we will next week.

Thanks for posting really appreciate it!

A xx
  • MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    Thanks very much for showing my two hands.
    Ed was right about the first hand - I really put him on a hand that he couldn't pass - having seen the hand then a call would have been better.

Thanks for showing the second hand especially. It's been bugging me for about 3 weeks. A relief to see that I wasn't being robbed! Also, I agree with Ed that I'm not sure that the laydown is +EV overall, given a loose opponent.
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open with DP and ED : Hi Bandit, Really sorry, i didn't see this post earlier. I promise if we don't get to analyse the betting patterns in this show, we will next week. Thanks for posting really appreciate it! A xx
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    You know what I am going to say dont you Ling,

Another 10 seater!

;)
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open with DP and ED : You know what I am going to say dont you Ling, Another 10 seater! ;)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Yes, but I have an entire week to get a pretty graphic made! - Always a way around it - if not on the night - in the future. ;-)
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Open with DP and ED : Hi Bandit, Really sorry, i didn't see this post earlier. I promise if we don't get to analyse the betting patterns in this show, we will next week. Thanks for posting really appreciate it! A xx
    Posted by Sky_Ling

HI seems you can't show 10 seaters no worries is there any chance of someone looking at the hand and tell me what i did wrong & justify the other guys betting

many thanks

dtw
    edited September 2009
    Hi Dodgy and DTW,

Ed will answer both your questions next week at the top of the second hour. Hope this helps....

Axx