You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

tiling tables > 9

LOL_RAISELOL_RAISE Member Posts: 2,188
edited February 2011 in Community Help & Advice
so basically if you play between 1-9 tables and click the tile table button it makes a nice grid formation upto a 3x3 grid. however when playing 10+ tables you get an oval shaped ring of tables overlapping each other. im not too sure about other players but i find this soooo frustrating if i accidently misclick it, or just in general i would find it alot more helpful if you could get upto a 4x3 or 4x4 grid of tables instead of this oval when you press tile.

http://img10.imageshack.us/i/skytiletable.jpg/

screenshot to show what i mean.

is there anyway of changing this, or do other people actually prefer a ring of tables?

Comments

• beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited January 2011
    if you tile 9 it would be good if it didn't overlap slightly 

when you have 9-12 it would be good if it overlapped slightly but still tiled

when you randomly press the button it would be great if all 20 tables on two screens didn't fly about into a circle so you cant see fully any table. they all hide each other it's like the nut low of table layouts.

anyway to have a save layout kind of feature in the menus?
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited January 2011
    I just click and drag them into position but you have a good point. Save layout sounds good.

LOL RAISE, Ive been searching for a hand I played vs you but the HH feature on here keeps timing out.  It was a cpl days ago and I know you play so many tbls so probs wont remember.  You made a really thin vb on the river with something like J9, I called with 77.  You took the pot.  If you come acroos it can you send me ID plz, ty
  • simuksimuk Member Posts: 315
    edited January 2011
    I have the exact same problem. I assumed it was because I was using 2 monitors?
  • LOL_RAISELOL_RAISE Member Posts: 2,188
    edited January 2011
    nope mine was all from 1 monitor.

maybe this is why they are called ring games
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited February 2011
    2 monitors, many tables, all is well...

then I press da blooming tile button

• MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited February 2011
    My suggestion is to not press the tile button. :-D