You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Orfordable Deepstack - 6th Sept at 19.00

Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Where else can you have 4 hours of fun for £3.30 and also have the boasting rights by being in the league.

With just under 12 hours to go we have:

Comments

• Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited September 2009
    20 in, hope we can top the 100 tonight.
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable Deepstack - 6th Sept at 19.00:
    20 in, hope we can top the 100 tonight.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Yeah top 20 being paid is nice lol!
     saw you did well in the Super 6 Dude! I got bored and crashed out before the cash ...
  • Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited September 2009
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable Deepstack - 6th Sept at 19.00 : Yeah top 20 being paid is nice lol!  saw you did well in the Super 6 Dude! I got bored and crashed out before the cash ...
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Yeah £2.12 very good for my BR. Had some nasty luck in last go at this lost wiv QQ against 10 10, hopefully get closer to cash tonight, but it'll be good either way.
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009

i'm in reg last nite after a most enjoyable game of deepstack just outside the cash but table was great had some usual suspects (oynutter/el-karlos & irishover) then was joined by 2 new guys late on (male & ytapthesky) great poker & great banter

dtw
    edited September 2009
    37 in, 1 hour and 40 minutes to go
  • MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited September 2009
    easy make 100 but prefere 99 not interested in getting money back 4 20th..... gl all
  • Bza3swordsBza3swords Member Posts: 91
    edited September 2009
    in it innit.
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    gl all, im out tonight at the poker club but will update stats hopefully 1st thing tomorrow before i go on my golf away day... O what a hard life i lead
  • RattiousRattious Member Posts: 382
    edited September 2009
    I am sure I am missing something, I finished second in the last one and got no league points with the cash... I querried this with the help desk by email and they said there is no points (sic) - so can anyone tell me the worth of the league points in this "deep stack league"?

I value any league point as I want to get into the monthly free roll.

Oh and Flash, hope you have your golf socks on tomorrow..... the pair with a "hole in one" :~)
  • ian1976ian1976 Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2009
    I am sure I am missing something, I finished second in the last one and got no league points with the cash... I querried this with the help desk by email and they said there is no points (sic) - so can anyone tell me the worth of the league points in this "deep stack league"? I value any league point as I want to get into the monthly free roll. Oh and Flash, hope you have your golf socks on tomorrow..... the pair with a "hole in one" :~)
    Posted by Rattious

Hello mate, I also posted about - NO POINTS from the other night!!  If the powers to be are saying no league points, how come there was for last night's torny??  Hardly fair eh?!?!?!?!

ian1976 - Ian Gillam
    edited September 2009
    Hi Ian, 

No its not on really....  Come on Sky sort it out, it not difficult and your customer service team which I have found very helpful in the past are really disappointing this time.  I have had an online chat where the operator disconnected after keeping me hanging around for about 20 mins and I have two emails replies from the team sending me threads to the rewards and forum section.. it seems to me that no one has actually looked at this but have responded with default solutions - oh its league points querry - tell them to look at the website - so I have put the information below for the benefit of "Customer Services"

This is a cut and paste from the tournament lobby........ notice cash awarded but no league points!
    ian19761£79.80475000 
    Rattious2£48.450 
    pod13£34.200 
    BADBOY9854£28.500 
    paparon5£22.800 
    Eagle266£19.950 
    MrChuk7£17.100 
    kennybad8£14.250 
    PokerParty9£11.400 
    crawfy10£8.550 
    diablo_pez11 0 
    MYSHARKY12 0 
    pdavo10013 0
    And this is last nights (N1 Nutter!)  with cash and league points
    oynutter1£89.91 + 20 League Points555000 
    frisk2£52.28 + 16 League Points0 
    bigmark3£36.63 + 14 League Points0 
    debdobs_674£29.97 + 12 League Points0 
    Dudeskin85£24.31 + 10 League Points0 
    BobRivers6£19.98 + 8 League Points0 
    cov14677£16.65 + 6 League Points0 
    Huck_Nall8£13.32 + 4 League Points0 
    SolarCarro9£9.99 + 3 League Points0 
    LARGEJIM10£6.66 + 2 League Points0 
    ICEBORG11£3.33 + 1 League Points0 
    Norbit12£3.33 + 1 League Points0 
    MYSHARKY13£3.33 + 1 League Points

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited September 2009
    cheers rattious--great name by the way---come on sky --sort it out --get on to tikay or sky rich rat---am sure they will sort it for ya--its just not cricket!!!
  • Sky_Mod6Sky_Mod6 Member Posts: 58
    edited September 2009
    Hi guys,

please accept our apologies over this issue. I can confirm there was a problem in the orfordable deepstack on Sunday evening and none of the players were awarded any league points, we have rectified the problem and i can assure you that this will not happen again.

Our customer care team are looking into the issue as we speak.

again, apologies for any inconvenience caused,

rich.
    edited September 2009
    Hi guys, I can confirm there was a problem in the orfordable deepstack on Sunday evening and non of the players were awarded any league point, we have rectified the problem and i can assure you that this will not happen again. Our customer care team are looking into the issue as we speak. Apology's for any inconvenience caused, rich.
    Posted by Sky_Mod6
    Hello,

It was actually on Friday 4th Sept when there was no points....

Thanks for taking a look,

Ian1976 - Ian Gillam
  • Sky_Mod6Sky_Mod6 Member Posts: 58
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable Deepstack - 6th Sept at 19.00 : Hello, It was actually on Friday 4th Sept when there was no points.... Thanks for taking a look, Ian1976 - Ian Gillam
    Posted by ian1976

Hi ian, sorry my mistake, i presumed it was the Sunday one.
    we are looking into it for you all now,
    cheers, rich.
    edited September 2009
    Hi again all,

Just thought I would mention, I still haven't been credited with these league points from Friday 4th Sept game.  Please can someone add them, thanks!
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited September 2009
    did you see what i did there rattious?--tip---next time you have a prob that needs looking at--just mention thay lovely fellow i mentioned above s-- r---  he will find it straight away when he does a search---gl tonight m8--ps-sort ya profile out--i was gonna add you as friend
    edited September 2009
    Hi SKY RICH, I still don't seem to have any MTT points for last weeks one.....

Thanks in advance Ian
    edited September 2009
    Ian I have been told by Customer Services via an email that there are no league points for this!  Apparently we get Deepstack League points - which Flash tells me have no value other than pride! 

However when the headhunter championship was on earlier in the year there were league points for that and £55 quid tournament entries up for grabs in the championship.  (That deserves another outting surely!)

I am reliably informed that Sky Rich is the only hope for us to get the points, Rich please sort it out for us, our league standings need a boost!  Oh and since I have spent quite sometime trying to reslove this with customer services I feel deserve a Sky Hoody too - If i dont get one I will harass Flash everytime I come across him (he knows what that means ;-) ---)

Shy bairns get nowt :~)