You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Poker table not loading up

djlufcdjlufc Member Posts: 3
edited January 2011 in Community Help & Advice

I was wondering whether there is any thing sky can do when your tables just keeps saying loading on the screen as i have lost valuable time waiting to join while play continues without me and i miss out out on the first 5 minutes. By the time i entered there was almost no point on continuing so is there anyway sky can repay you back??
Any answers welcome!
Yours faithfully
 Daniel Jones

Comments

• Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited January 2011
    Hi Daniel

Your best option is to contact Customer Care, their details are at the bottom of the page.  They will probably need to know what computer system you are using, the time that this happened and what game you were in.  Not sure about refunds, but at least they might be able to sort out why its happening.

Steve
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited January 2011
    Hi,
    I could ask the same question, why do the tables take so long to load, on any game, invariably the game has alreay started with out me. This is very annoying.
    C'mon sky , you must know the answer, I have a uptodate modern system.
    Wynne
  • waynecwaynec Member Posts: 1,023
    edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Poker table not loading up:
    Hi, I could ask the same question, why do the tables take so long to load, on any game, invariably the game has alreay started with out me. This is very annoying. C'mon sky , you must know the answer, I have a uptodate modern system. Wynne
    Posted by wynne1938
    Wynne download the sky program and make sure u update your flash player to the recommended spec, the download will prompt u. If you still want to play via ur browser up date your player via Abode web site http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,552
    edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Poker table not loading up:
    In Response to Re: Poker table not loading up : Wynne download the sky program and make sure u update your flash player to the recommended spec, the download will prompt u. If you still want to play via ur browser up date your player via Abode web site http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
    Posted by waynecure
    I have Adobe Flashplayer 10. Is that the latest?
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited January 2011
    Hi wynne1938,

10.1 is the latest version. If you're unsure go to the link inthe post above yours and click on 'donaload flash player'

Regards
    Lee
  • wAr25wAr25 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2011
    I had the same problem for a while. I was entering tournaments and the table was taking 30 minutes to load quite easily. My advice is to check your internet connection. You can do this at speedtester.net. Ensure you have a connection of atleast 0.5mbps otherwise you will encounter difficulties. I contacted my internet provider who then sorted out my connection speed, and ever since I've had no problems!