You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky poker staff needed!!!

webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat

hey guys just wanted to ask the sky poker staff a quick question. last week my partner opened an account and was duly entered into this weeks private £500 for newbie's. so 2 days ago she tried to put a deposit limit on her account because she has a slight tendancy to lose quite a bit on skyvegas, instead of putting the deposit limit on she self excluded herself by accident.

she gave them a ring and sent emails but they say there is nothing they can do :(

i was just wondering if she would be able to play the poker tourny on my account.

or weather sky_rich or tikay would play the tourny for her, she doesnt want her game to go to waste by being put "away" for the whole tournament, she is deeply upset by it all because she was having so much fun in her first week.

any help would be great guys

thanks

webby

Comments

• Options
    Sky_mod1Sky_mod1 Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2009
    Hi Webby,

Because the responsible gaming program is regulated by the gaming board, we unfortunately cannot override it. So I'm afraid there's nothing we can do to get your partner's account reactivated. She has to unfortunately wait for the exclusion period to end before she may transact on the account again.

The seat is also non transferrable so she cannot play the tournament on your profile.

One of the presenters would also not be able to play on her behalf as they would not be able to transact on her account at all due to the fact that it's in a self excluded status.

Sadly, she would be "away" for the duration of the tournament.

I would however suggest that once her exclusion period has come to an end, she may request to be entered into the tournament then. Obviously citing the chain of events leading up to her exclusion from the tourney this time. I'm sure we'll make a way for her to play in a new player freeroll when she is able to access her account again.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: sky poker staff needed!!!:
    Hi Webby, Because the responsible gaming program is regulated by the gaming board, we unfortunately cannot override it. So I'm afraid there's nothing we can do to get your partner's account reactivated. She has to unfortunately wait for the exclusion period to end before she may transact on the account again. The seat is also non transferrable so she cannot play the tournament on your profile. One of the presenters would also not be able to play on her behalf as they would not be able to transact on her account at all due to the fact that it's in a self excluded status. Sadly, she would be "away" for the duration of the tournament. I would however suggest that once her exclusion period has come to an end, she may request to be entered into the tournament then. Obviously citing the chain of events leading up to her exclusion from the tourney this time. I'm sure we'll make a way for her to play in a new player freeroll when she is able to access her account again.
    Posted by Sky_mod1
    i have just informed her of this message and she is delighted that skypoker are being so generous to offer her a seat into a newbie freeroll when her 6 months have expired, she also says it will feel like a xmas present from sky because she will be back on around the xmas mark.

thanks for being so understanding on the matter and hope we can all have fun again on the tables in the non too distant future

thanks

webby