You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sorry...

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Well it seems my post (you all know which i mean) was taken totally the wrong way/ blown out of proportion. I have sent a private message to Tikay himself to apologise if i caused any offense.

Those of you that know me will know it was just banter, and that i only want to help this site Hense why i have set up a league to encourage more players to play, i stay up till midnight everynight to post the results.. i have tried to put together a team for the APAT event.. shall i go on?

So in a way it is disapointing that you get players making their first comment on this forums to jump on the ban wagon. The idea of the thread was to just get a bit of banter between the presenters and players... Its a bit like being on a poker table...i thought i had built an image so you all knew what i was like... obviously not

Comments

• MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited September 2009
    not ur thought m8. everybody has learned something from the presenters imo... they should be thanking them not arguing... ty all presenters for ur help much appreciated
  • ian1976ian1976 Member Posts: 37
    edited September 2009
    Hi mate, I think your doing a great job & long may it continue!  :)
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sorry...:
    not ur thought m8. everybody has learned something from the presenters imo... they should be thanking them not arguing... ty all presenters for ur help much appreciated
    Posted by MICKYBLUE
     I did put on there "This is banter post not serious" but i guess its selective reading
  • DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited September 2009
    ??

Guess I missed something (again) was on a bit of a umm....tour of drinking esteblishments.... over the weekened.
  • TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited September 2009
    it was obvious 2 me that u didnt mean anything nasty by ur comments flash m8,i can see  that it was just a bit of banter and said in jest.   ive got no problems with people posting my sharkescope on here,but some people do......im afraid u will have negatives and positives on this forum,and some of the comments aimed at u ,in my opinion were and i stress in my opinon ,were unjustified .ur doing a great job with the deepstack league flash,and i for 1 hope u continue with this ...i do hope every1 else can c ,that u meant no malice....ALL HAIL KING FLASH ,chin up m8
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

No need to apologise Charles - I know you mean't well, but to be fair, it was very damaging to the Presenters, & I felt I needed to reply. It's amazing what peeps will believe!

Humour often translates badly via the written word.

You are furniture here, & your work on the Leagues is appreciated by all us Deepie-Geeks.

I also consider you a friend. Nothing's changed.
    edited September 2009
    No need to apologise Charles - I know you mean't well, but to be fair, it was very damaging to the Presenters, & I felt I needed to reply. It's amazing what peeps will believe! Humour often translates badly via the written word. You are furniture here, & your work on the Leagues is appreciated by all us Deepie-Geeks. I also consider you a friend. Nothing's changed.
    Posted by Tikay10
     Thanks Tikay and TENOF... Tikay you are the LAST person i want to upset... You have done so much for the site and i have no idea how you give so much dedication to Sky when you are so busy with everything else you do... Im glad that YOU saw it the way it was ment, and sorry if i did upset any other presenter, who didnt realise. Look forward to the next SPUKT event/APAT event so i can buy you a cup of tea in apology :D
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sorry... :  Thanks Tikay and TENOF... Tikay you are the LAST person i want to upset... You have done so much for the site and i have no idea how you give so much dedication to Sky when you are so busy with everything else you do... Im glad that YOU saw it the way it was ment, and sorry if i did upset any other presenter, who didnt realise. Look forward to the next SPUKT event/APAT event so i can buy you a cup of tea in apology :D
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Thanks Charles.

Let's move on.

Shall we fall in love, run away, & & have babies & things?
  • bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited September 2009
    Flash ive seen all the good work u do here, well done, !!

as for that post, no hard done, it's not like someone died after all. :))

glk benny
  • SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,737
    edited September 2009
    Keep up the good work Flash - I get your humour.
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sorry... : Thanks Charles. Let's move on. Shall we fall in love, run away, & & have babies & things?
    Posted by Tikay10
     Sorry iv already got 3 at the age of 22, NIGHTMARE!!!
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sorry... :  Thanks Tikay and TENOF... Tikay you are the LAST person i want to upset... You have done so much for the site and i have no idea how you give so much dedication to Sky when you are so busy with everything else you do... Im glad that YOU saw it the way it was ment, and sorry if i did upset any other presenter, who didnt realise. Look forward to the next SPUKT event/APAT event so i can buy you a cup of tea in apology :D
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Hi Charles,
    Hope you didnt take offence to my post, as i understood what you were trying to do, but the use of Sharkscope to portrait a picture of a player has been used before to denegrate other players.
    I was a bit quick to jump to Tony's defence to stop anyone else joining in, who dont know you.
    You have and are doing a great deal of good for the site and long my you continue to do so, but if you have a go at the Godfather(Tony by the way)again, we'll send the boys round with a horses head hehehe.

see you at the next live event mate
    col

• Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Sorry...:
    Well it seems my post (you all know which i mean) was taken totally the wrong way/ blown out of proportion. I have sent a private message to Tikay himself to apologise if i caused any offense.  Those of you that know me will know it was just banter, and that i only want to help this site Hense why i have set up a league to encourage more players to play, i stay up till midnight everynight to post the results.. i have tried to put together a team for the APAT event.. shall i go on?  So in a way it is disapointing that you get players making their first comment on this forums to jump on the ban wagon. The idea of the thread was to just get a bit of banter between the presenters and players... Its a bit like being on a poker table...i thought i had built an image so you all knew what i was like... obviously not
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Hi Charlie, just see all the forum hullabalooo..

All the people that know you will know that their was no malice intended on your part. You have done wonders for this community.

As TK alluded to, it is very easy for textual communications to lose their meaning, as there is no tone given.

Water under the bridge, see you soon at a table where it is your go to try that big bluff against me ;)
    Dave :)
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    Heaven knows charles we all make mistakes at times.
    As we get older we reflect on life and I can assure you that I have nightmares about the mistakes that I have said and made.
    If only we could turn back the clock!

Don't take it to heart m8. You have made you're apologies and the matter is closed as far as the majority are concerned.

At your age mistakes are made in life but no point in dwelling,

You are a respected member of the 'community' and a lesson has been learned.

As tikay says lets all get on with it!!!

ps: another great night on the deepstacks had by all!
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Sorry...:
    Well it seems my post (you all know which i mean) was taken totally the wrong way/ blown out of proportion. I have sent a private message to Tikay himself to apologise if i caused any offense.  Those of you that know me will know it was just banter, and that i only want to help this site Hense why i have set up a league to encourage more players to play, i stay up till midnight everynight to post the results.. i have tried to put together a team for the APAT event.. shall i go on?  So in a way it is disapointing that you get players making their first comment on this forums to jump on the ban wagon. The idea of the thread was to just get a bit of banter between the presenters and players... Its a bit like being on a poker table...i thought i had built an image so you all knew what i was like... obviously not
    Posted by FlashFlush

hi charlie

i didn't find the post offensive at all just banter (which i am still learning) seems its all been sorted now so i say lets get back to  banter ( btw m8 any news on team event )

michael
  • tallboytallboy Member Posts: 375
    edited September 2009
    Well done charles for the apology. You do a great job.
  • rossjb14rossjb14 Member Posts: 700
    edited September 2009

Agree with all the posts.  You are big part of the community along with Tikay.  Keep up the good work. 

• DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited September 2009

Yeah.

Umm.

Group Hug?

Umm.

Next.