You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SKY POKER LEAGUE

chipeeeeechipeeeee Member Posts: 21
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Does anyone else agree that awarding players league points for heads up russian roulette is wrong?  The amount of russian roulette's u can play in a month far far outweighs the amount of normal sit n go's you can play, even if you played the scary variety. Personally I don't see why players play them, if u want an even money shot then play blackjack or roulette where the house rake is much lower on even money chances. But back to my point, if this carries on then the STT league may aswell be renamed to the bingo league, sky need to address this otherwise there is nothing for genuine sit n go players to play for.

Comments

• gadgerno1gadgerno1 Member Posts: 134
    edited September 2009

couldnt of said it better myself
    although I personally dont have the time to grind day in day out and make the
    pay out for the top 10, roulette aint poker, it aint a stt, its bingo,
    I dont believe these guys can play poker, I think they are just doing
    it for the payout at the end of the month. cause they will surely struggle to
    play the 2k league final (unless they go all in first hand thinking this
    is how you really play poker, lol)

• jimifloydjimifloyd Member Posts: 148
    edited September 2009
    Agree with you totally mate im 2nd in the sit and go league and all from 5 pound double ups but ive got no chance of
    winninig cause everytime i get a lead the guy just plays russian roulette all day until he takes over me.
    Told sky there gonna have people who dont play poker in the league stars tournament.
    Calling russian roulette players stars is just a joke to me.
  • chipeeeeechipeeeee Member Posts: 21
    edited September 2009

It has to be sorted, not properly rewarding genuine poker players who spend hours playing just isn't on.  Having someone who effectively is just playing roulette win the Sit n Go leaderboard won't reflect well on the site

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER LEAGUE:
    It has to be sorted, not properly rewarding genuine poker players who spend hours playing just isn't on.  Having someone who effectively is just playing roulette win the Sit n Go leaderboard won't reflect well on the site
    Posted by chipeeeee
      "WONT REFLECT WELL ON THE SITE"----now that is funny--do you think russian roulette reflects well on the site?--it is stupid beyond compare--please can we have 10% of your bankroll---thank you kind idiot sir---thats what russian roulette is for--it should be stopped altogether--in my humble opinion