You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

what happend here

stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,760
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
please sky can you tell me what happend here
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
bazooka007 Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £8.42
classasa Big blind  £0.20 £0.30 £24.01
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

pkr666 Raise  £1.00 £1.30 £39.41
stokefc Raise  £3.40 £4.70 £15.44
bazooka007 Fold     
classasa Fold     
pkr666 Raise  £12.00 £16.70 £27.41
stokefc All-in  £15.44 £32.14 £0.00
pkr666 Call  £5.84 £37.98 £21.57
  Hand voided        
Flop

went all in the screen went blank.Screen comes back on a few seconds later non of us knew what happend?.The lad who called my all in said he had aa i said ill give you my money if you had aa he then replied he had qq.Weather he would of won or not is not the point something tecnical happend somewhere down the line which might of cost me a double up.Can somebody please help Sean..

Comments

• OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    I would get onto customer support
  • Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    My tables 'froze' as well tonight!
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,760
    edited September 2009
    not having much luck with customer support dont no if they believe me or not said they cant view the hand
    edited September 2009
    45 mins bin with them now still cant find the hand
    edited September 2009
    it was a technical error at that point in the game so all money was returned sorry.Thanks customer support:(
  • OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: what happend here:
    it was a technical error at that point in the game so all money was returned sorry.Thanks customer support:(
    Posted by stokefc

Mate, I wouldnt be satisfied with that. It was their fault and you put ur dosh in as what was prob 80% fave.  They should award you 80% of what the pot would have been and the villain 20%. I would be surprised if they didnt do this.

You must have the hand ID number to give them?  If they cant find it after you give them that number something is seriously wrong.....and you should be compensated just for the fact they cant find it...the customer is always right and all that.

• scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited September 2009
    Hold out for compensation relating to the villians stack.
    edited September 2009
    had time to calm down now.It not that i want compensating its the fact that it happend at that point and i wanted to know what happend.I know there gonna be an odd technical problem but its how customer support dealt with it.At one point they said i was disconnected and lost to a pair of sevens on another table to a different player in a tournament,i said i was on a cash table to which they replied they knew that,i had the hand history in front of me i gave them the hand no they looked into it again and they told me it was a technical problem sorry.I was with customer support for nearly an hour and i felt there was no support from them at all in fact they gave me some automated response about being disconnected and that the hand went to the other player which i understood because if you are disconnected you are automatically folded to a raise but the money was already in pre flop so should of stood weather i was disconnectd or not.Anyway i started to see the red mist again so i told them i had to go because of this.I should of stopped playing at this point because i went on super tilt and lost a bit more money lol.
    edited September 2009
    dont look like nobodys intrested so ill let this drop tbh this dosent sit right with me cuz if it were a higher nl game im sure there would a bit more fuss.Anyways ill just keep grinding and ill forget it.Thanks to the guys who did reply..sean
    edit:perhaps it shoud go to area 51 :)
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: what happend here:
    dont look like nobodys intrested so ill let this drop tbh this dosent sit right with me cuz if it were a higher nl game im sure there would a bit more fuss.Anyways ill just keep grinding and ill forget it.Thanks to the guys who did reply..sean edit:perhaps it shoud go to area 51 :)
    Posted by stokefc
     I feel for you, but there is nothing other players can do. Whether you continue this or not is up to you, but whether we reply or not will have no effect
    edited September 2009
    your right flash so im just gonna forget it thanks again m8