You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

TOURNAMENT players with the download

MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
edited February 2011 in Community Help & Advice

Now the download is up and running,and more and more players are multi tabling tournaments/sit and goes etc, I would like the following to be looked at please. -

1) When in mini view and multi tabling various tournaments, you need to revert to normal view to check the tournament lobby. 

2) It is only possible to open one tournament lobby at a time even though you might be playing in 2 + tournaments.

*edit - it also does not show ave stack when in mini view 

3) If you do temporarily go to normal view, say during a break, when you revert back to mini your current status is not shown ie 7th/25 players etc.

4) When multi tabling micro B/H's in mini, the individual value of each different STT is not shown at the top of the table screen.ie 35p/60p/1.15 B/H etc.

All the above are relevant IMO to MTT/STT players whereas cash players do not need this info when multi tabling and in mini view 

Comments

• Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited January 2011
    Hi Maxally,

Thanks for these, they are all very good suggestions, and in reponse...

1. We totally agree with you on this, and we are looking to implement a lobby button in the near future.
    2. This has not always been the case, and was made so because of load issues when there are multiple tournament lobbies open. However we are looking at putting this back in place soon once we know there will be no load issues.
    3. Does this happen everytime or just during a break? If so this is a bug that we will look into fixing.
    4. Again, we totally agree with you and we already actually have a fix ready in testing. This should be released towards the end of February

Again, thanks for these, and please be sure to let us know of anything else you spot.

Thanks
    Lee
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited January 2011
    Hi Lee,

Thanks for your response above. (and Tikay says I just talk nonsense!, lol)

3) Seems to just happen at the break.

Three new ones...

1) Does not show ave stack when in MV
    2) Also, in fact, does not show largest/smallest stack in MV
    3) Does not show you the next blind level amount in MV

Regards,

Alan
    edited January 2011

* BUMP * for Lee. I can see you in the office on a Saturday!!
    edited February 2011
    * BUMP * for Lee. I can see you on the forum now!! :))
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited February 2011
    Hi maxally,

You spying on me? ;-) Don't worry i've passed all this on to Adam who is looking at developing and improving the download. You should see most if not all of your suggestions for improvements implemented in the near future.

Regards
    Lee