You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

I suffered bad abuse at a 2p-4p cash table (honest) lol

debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
FURTHER TO OZZIE08 POST OF POOR ETIQUETTE IN A DEEPSTACK I PERSONALLY COULD NOT BELIEVE THE ABUSE I GOT ON THIS CASH TABLE YESTERDAY. THIS PLAYER KEPT ON TRYING IT ON AT THE TABLE WITH RAISING MOSTLY WITH AK AQ AJ ETC. HE RAISED 40P AFTER FLOP OF 7 10 2. I WAS HOLDING 7 4 OFFSUIT I CALLED THIS AND IT TURNED Q, HE BET 40P AGAIN I CALLED FIGURING IF HE HAD HIGH PAIR HE WOULD RAISE, IT RIVERED Q AGAIN, ONCE MORE HE BET 40P I CALLED THIS AS SURELY IF HE HAD TRIPS HE WOULD CERTAINLY HAVE RAISED. I WON POT THROUGH I THOUGHT GOOD READING OF CARDS. HOWEVER HIS RESPONSE WAS TO CALL ME A **** A TROUT AND THAT MY HUBBY WAS A LITTLE BOY. HE ALSO CALLED ME A WASTER AND THAT WOMEN SHOULD STICK TO BINGO. I THINK THERE A A GOOD NUMBER OF LADY PLAYERS ON THIS SITE. I MYSELF MANAGED 4TH IN THE ORFORDABLE ON SUNDAY NIGHT. WOULD REPORTING HIM DO ANY GOOD?

Comments

• Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    Personally, I switch off the chat in cash games as it can affect your game if your not careful.
    Otherwise just ignore. These 'players' are usually losers anyway.
  • debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: I suffered bad abuse at a 2p-4p cash table (honest) lol:
    Personally, I switch off the chat in cash games as it can affect your game if your not careful. Otherwise just ignore. These 'players' are usually losers anyway.
    Posted by Huck_Nall
    THANKS MATE I WILL FOLLOW YOUR ADVICE FROM NOW ON
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi Deb

I think that if any player is being absuive, yes we should report them, there are rules in place that are intended to stop this happening, I believe they are or were in the process of being updated, allthough we do not seem to know whether this happened, we all have a right to play poker without being abused or swore at.

I would suggest you contact Customer Care to make them aware of what happened, they can then deal with it.

If you are unsure of how to contact them, the 24 hour support on the left hand side of the hompage will point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps

Good luck on the tables
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    "would reporting them be any good?"

Yes it certainly would!

if you (or anyone one else) receives abuse on the poker tables please report this to our customer care team.

doing so will be the fastest and most efficient way to have you issue dealt with. i hate to hear of any sort of abuse, be it on the tables or here in the community. reporting this abuse will help eliminate this from sky poker and allow everyone to enjoy their poker.

to make the report have a look at the help and support guidelines by clicking here.

if you have any problems give me a shout.

Rich
  • debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited September 2009
    "would reporting them be any good?" Yes it certainly would! if you (or anyone one else) receives abuse on the poker tables please report this to our customer care team. doing so will be the fastest and most efficient way to have you issue dealt with. i hate to hear of any sort of abuse, be it on the tables or here in the community. reporting this abuse will help eliminate this from sky poker and allow everyone to enjoy their poker. to make the report have a look at the help and support guidelines by clicking here . if you have any problems give me a shout. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    THANK YOU SKY RICH AND ACEBARRY. I WOULD REPORT ANY FURTHER ABUSE BUT ON THIS OCCASION I WILL LET IT GO. IF I SEE THE PLAYERS NAME AGAIN BEING ABUSIVE TO ANYONE I WILL DEFINENTLY REPORT HIM. THANKS AGAIN.
  • jimbo31jimbo31 Member Posts: 294
    edited September 2009
    U TOOK HIS/HER CASH ....KEEPING DOING THAT WITH THE OCCASIONAL TY....THAT WILL TILT EM ;-) GOOD LUCK
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited September 2009
    good on ya debdobs--threatening to report them usually shuts them up--but if it dos'nt--customer care will sort it in seconds---well played sunday night--was great game--what a shoot out that last 6 was! gl at the tables--floppa whoppa!
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009
    "would reporting them be any good?" Yes it certainly would! if you (or anyone one else) receives abuse on the poker tables please report this to our customer care team. doing so will be the fastest and most efficient way to have you issue dealt with. i hate to hear of any sort of abuse, be it on the tables or here in the community. reporting this abuse will help eliminate this from sky poker and allow everyone to enjoy their poker. to make the report have a look at the help and support guidelines by clicking here . if you have any problems give me a shout. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

just got a mouthful myself on 4/8 table warned him 3 times didn't take a blind bit of notice came away from table watched chat still got abuse weren't even playing have left you a PM Rich

dtw