You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Thing's that could improve Sky Poker - Add Your own parts as you please :)

LUCKBOX89LUCKBOX89 Member Posts: 6
edited January 2011 in Community Help & Advice

Hey people, i've been multitabling on Sky since October 2010 so i'm kinda new around here still, but i play a lot and consider myself an improving player.

After playing for a while, normally on 6 - 8 tables i've got a few suggestions that i think would make sky better and more popular. Feel free to add your own in, because i'm only suggesting fixes for problems i deal with daily...

// Cash Table Seating //
When i start a session, i have to find all the tables i want to sit on, then choose my seat, then rotate the table so that i'm in the bottom center seat (on 6 max tables) so that its easy to jump from table to table and see my whole cards... So... An auto seat button! Just like on Full Tilt. That would be great. Also, in the preferences, you should be able to select your prefered seating position (like i said, center bottom on 6 max)

Think that would save time, and my poor index finger which gets sore :D

// Table Tiling //
This is the most annoying thing in the world for me. I use 2 24" HD monitors for poker, if i press the tile button by accident, the tables go all over the place, its the worst feature in the world! Suggest the tile button is either removed or the talbes become expandable so that you can stretch to what size so when the tile button is pressed it tiles properly, Ie, 2x2 per monitor or 4x4 or what ever.

// Time Bank //
Title says it all really, been a  few times where a tough decision has been influenced by the bar going down.... Really need this for big pots... If Sky are against it for everything, why not make it on   a ratio basis... For example: Pot is £155.00 on a .25/.50 table... that means time banks are allowed to be used... pot is £2.20 on a .25/.50 table... time banks are disabled.

// Filters //
There's no point having filters if everytime you log off it forgets your settings. Come on, really.

// Seating position loss & Reload Tables //
Recently my net has started to die every now and again... When this happens, Sky makes me reload the table in question and when i do i lose where i was sat and i have to go back and move myself back round on the table... it sounds like i'm being petty, but having to do that on 8 or more tables at a time is frustrating as **** and then i end up missing more hands... Surely this can be fixed.

Other than that, i think Sky Poker is a top room :) (apart from when i get my money in as a favourite and lose everytime. meh. )

Thanks for reading!

Also, sorry if i've inluded things people have already mentioned,

Comments

• hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited January 2011
    tournament - 

Introduce antes: allow to increase starting stacks, so much more play, more skill. 

Hand for Hand: 

10 handed tournies (main event): 

Cash -  

Be allowed more than a minute to go to the loo and get a drink, whats all that about!? yet someone can sit with no money for like 10 minutes. 

and time bank obv.
  • Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited January 2011
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your post, we always welcome feedback and suggestions from everyone as we want to make playing on Sky Poker the best experience it can be.

I will pass on these suggestions to the relevant people.

Regards
    Lee
  • LUCKBOX89LUCKBOX89 Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2011
    Thanks Lee, i'll add to this as i find more useful idea's i hope you guys will like.

Thanks Again
  • 68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    edited January 2011

Auto re-buy - A must for all serious cash players, nothing more annoying then having to re-load all the time.
     Preferred seating - Would be very nice.
     Filters - Have to agree what is point if have to keep resetting them.
     Sky Points - Something to spend them on, whether it be merchandise or my preference for Bonus / Cash.

• LIAM5KINGLIAM5KING Member Posts: 159
    edited January 2011
    HOW ABOUT A IPHONE POKER APP, SO YOU CAN PLAY ON YOUR SKY ACCOUNT WHEN AWAY FROM HOME