You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

BRING BACK THE BOUNTY HUNTER CHAMPIONSHIP! (PS - In a ten min blind format)

RattiousRattious Member Posts: 382
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

I am hoping there will be a good number of you who back this idea; please show your support here!

Comments

• RattiousRattious Member Posts: 382
    edited September 2009
    Apparently NO one else is interested... oh well.....
  • razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009
    SORRY M8 BOUNTY HUNTER ISNT MY THING BUT THINK A LOT OF PLAYERS ON HERE ENJOY IT.GL
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited September 2009
    Im not a fan of bounty hunters, ALTHOUGH!!! I have done a few lately with some good results but only if they are 10 minute blinds. I personally (and i think many others do also) think BH's encourage a bad style of poker. This can be played against though with the longer blinds as you can be patient and get the maniacs... But IMO "Lets go crazy and try knock everyone else out" is not the way to approach a poker game
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: BRING BACK THE BOUNTY HUNTER CHAMPIONSHIP!:
    Im not a fan of bounty hunters, ALTHOUGH!!! I have done a few lately with some good results but only if they are 10 minute blinds. I personally (and i think many others do also) think BH's encourage a bad style of poker. This can be played against though with the longer blinds as you can be patient and get the maniacs... But IMO "Lets go crazy and try knock everyone else out" is not the way to approach a poker game
    Posted by FlashFlush
    I agree with you regarding the blinds flash.  Ten mins gives you a chance to play instead of just gambling. So lets bring back the BH Championship with ten min blinds!
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: BRING BACK THE BOUNTY HUNTER CHAMPIONSHIP!:
    SORRY M8 BOUNTY HUNTER ISNT MY THING BUT THINK A LOT OF PLAYERS ON HERE ENJOY IT.GL
    Posted by razorkev
    Cheers for the post Kev,

The BH format clearly is popular in a all shapes and sizes and I should have said when I opened this discussion that I ment the 10 min blind format to give it appeal to those who aim for the final table over the out and out head count.
  • GoodReadsGoodReads Member Posts: 202
    edited September 2009
    Sounds like a great idea
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited September 2009
    i agree with ya there rattious--they could well be a good game if they had longer blinds (and possibly more chips)--in thier old format you could spot a loonie and take his chips--but one outdraw and you've had it--the loonies will still play thier normal game but at least there would be room for poker players to play thiers--gl m8