You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Community Messages

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

The new PM system has proven very popular, so much so that I'm a bit behind with replies. I was away, working, on Sunday, & have been Offline all day today, & they sort of built up, so now I'm a little behind with replies.

Some of the PM's are quite complex, involving lengthy replies, or research, or I need to consult with others about the answer, so this has all contributed to a bit of a backlog.

So far as I can tell, they include no marriagre proposals. Don't worry, I can wait.

Seriously, please accept my apologies, I'll be back on top of them by tomorrow evening, all being well.

Thanks.

Comments

• DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited September 2009
    Please marry me TK.

I did send the offer 4 times now via PM, but so far no reply.

Guess your just busy.

Luvz & Hugz....

xxx
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Community Messages:
    Please marry me TK. I did send the offer 4 times now via PM, but so far no reply. Guess your just busy. Luvz & Hugz.... xxx
    Posted by Draig
    That would explain my reluctance to reply.......

You playing tonight Draigy?
  • DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited September 2009
    Yup sure am!
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Sky Community Messages:
    The new PM system has proven very popular, so much so that I'm a bit behind with replies. I was away, working, on Sunday, & have been Offline all day today, & they sort of built up, so now I'm a little behind with replies. Some of the PM's are quite complex, involving lengthy replies, or research, or I need to consult with others about the answer, so this has all contributed to a bit of a backlog. So far as I can tell, they include no marriagre proposals. Don't worry, I can wait. Seriously, please accept my apologies, I'll be back on top of them by tomorrow evening, all being well. Thanks.
    Posted by Tikay10
    fantastic! i'm glad they're so popular!
    edited September 2009

I'm about to start replying to the backlog now, apologies for the delay.

I may be gone a while......
    edited September 2009

Well I got halfway through the backlog! Will do the rest tomorrow.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Am playing the tikay sleepy tonight, & as it's not my PTP Night, I'm playing it on my "own" private Account, "tikay1". So as I can't be logged in as both, & thus, because my Forum Account is TIKAY10, I cannot do any more until I bust out of tonight's Tourneys, & can log back in as TIKAY10.

I may not be gone very long.....
    edited September 2009

Just a note to say I'm sorry if you have sent me a PM & have not had a reply - the bacvklog is getting bigger.

I appreciate the PM's, keep them coming, but it's very time-intensive to answer some of them, particularly the open questions - closed questions are a synch! - so bear with me please, I will answer them all in dur course, where appropriate.

Thanks.