You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Introducing!!!....

Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
hey everyone,

Please all give a nice big cheery cyber wave to the newest member of the sky poker team.

Sky_Dave

Sky_Dave is our newest recruit and i'm really pleased and excited to be able to introduce him to you all.

Sky_Dave aka Dave Bland is a poker journalist and writer, as well as - very occasionally - a winning poker player. Having worked with some of the biggest magazines and websites in Europe and America, Dave now joins the ranks of Sky Poker fresh from his appearances on The Club to keep us abreast of all the latest from the world of poker.

Dave will be writing a new weekly blog which i'm sure you'll all enjoy. he will also be appearing in the forum from time to time so make sure you say hi.

as a baptism of fire we are slapping him in the forum deepstack tonight at 7pm with a 25 quid bounty on his head!

make sure you have a quick chat if you are on his table.

all the best,

Rich

Comments

• NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited September 2009
    Hello Dave! Wanna buy some pegs? :-D

Welcome!!

• Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited September 2009
    Welcome Dave!
    Of course, we know each other from the numerous events we have both attended over the last couple of years, in particular, at DTD.
    Roy
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,760
    edited September 2009
    hi Dave have fun
  • mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Introducing!!!....:
    hey everyone, Please all give a nice big cheery cyber wave to the newest member of the sky poker team. Sky_Dave Sky_Dave is our newest recruit and i'm really pleased and excited to be able to introduce him to you all. Sky_Dave aka Dave Bland is a poker journalist and writer, as well as - very occasionally - a winning poker player. Having worked with some of the biggest magazines and websites in Europe and America, Dave now joins the ranks of Sky Poker fresh from his appearances on The Club to keep us abreast of all the latest from the world of poker. Dave will be writing a new weekly blog which i'm sure you'll all enjoy. he will also be appearing in the forum from time to time so make sure you say hi. as a baptism of fire we are slapping him in the forum deepstack tonight at 7pm with a 25 quid bounty on his head! make sure you have a quick chat if you are on his table. all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich,
    So Blando Calrissian is amongst us so its only got to be a short time before the rest of Star Wars turn up,lol.
    Seriously, Welcome aboard Dave, see you on the tables mate.
    col
  • acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited September 2009
    Hi Dave

Welcome to our fantastic community
  • Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited September 2009
    Good evening, all!

Well, that was a cheery little introduction and of course i am more than happy to be adopted by the Sky Poker community. Frankly no others wanted to take me. ;)

I've apparently been handed the mother of all challenges tonight by fending off you lot at the Forum Deepstack at 7. Hmm, and I've had a bounty put on my head. Here Rich, do I get the £25 if I perform my usual poker harikiri?

No, didn't think so. Shame.

See you all tonight at the tables!
    Dave
  • dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Introducing!!!....:
    Good evening, all! Well, that was a cheery little introduction and of course i am more than happy to be adopted by the Sky Poker community. Frankly no others wanted to take me. ;) I've apparently been handed the mother of all challenges tonight by fending off you lot at the Forum Deepstack at 7. Hmm, and I've had a bounty put on my head. Here Rich, do I get the £25 if I perform my usual poker harikiri? No, didn't think so. Shame. See you all tonight at the tables! Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Hi Dave, yes I will split the bounty with you. Thanks
  • dodgydazdodgydaz Member Posts: 123
    edited September 2009
    Good evening, all! Well, that was a cheery little introduction and of course i am more than happy to be adopted by the Sky Poker community. Frankly no others wanted to take me. ;) I've apparently been handed the mother of all challenges tonight by fending off you lot at the Forum Deepstack at 7. Hmm, and I've had a bounty put on my head. Here Rich, do I get the £25 if I perform my usual poker harikiri? No, didn't think so. Shame. See you all tonight at the tables! Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Hi Dave, yes I will split the bounty with you. Thanks
  • DELTADELTA Member Posts: 639
    edited September 2009
    welcome mr bland c u at the tables m8 gl
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,862
    edited September 2009

Dave - fancy seeing YOU here!

I'm a bit surprised by this.......

"...as a baptism of fire we are slapping him in the forum deepstack tonight at 7pm with a 25 quid bounty on his head!...."

But if that's the instruction ftom Rich, so be it.

Prepare to be slapped. Well and truly.

PS - Good Luck with the new job. Sky Poker are building a great Team here. Together, we is going places, innit.
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    Dave - fancy seeing YOU here! I'm a bit surprised by this....... "...as a baptism of fire we are slapping him in the forum deepstack tonight at 7pm with a 25 quid bounty on his head!...." But if that's the instruction ftom Rich, so be it. Prepare to be slapped. Well and truly. PS - Good Luck with the new job. Sky Poker are building a great Team here. Together, we is going places, innit.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Good luck in your new post Dave!

.... TK did you see my PM to you?
    Dave
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Introducing!!!.... : Good luck in your new post Dave! .... TK did you see my PM to you? Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Yes Dave, bear with me please.
  • Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Introducing!!!.... : Yes Dave, bear with me please.
    Posted by Tikay10
    No rush just checking it go through the sytem to your end ok :)
  • repton3repton3 Member Posts: 185
    edited September 2009
    Dave appears to be a disembodied hand. By 'eck, and by crikey!
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009
    Dave - fancy seeing YOU here! I'm a bit surprised by this....... "...as a baptism of fire we are slapping him in the forum deepstack tonight at 7pm with a 25 quid bounty on his head!...." But if that's the instruction ftom Rich, so be it. Prepare to be slapped. Well and truly. PS - Good Luck with the new job. Sky Poker are building a great Team here. Together, we is going places, innit.
    Posted by Tikay10

sorry Dave left welcome message on other thread sky rich had a link on me thread anyway welcome m8 & have a great time at the tables tonite

dtw 

tikay i know your a busy man at mo just to let you know sent a PM to you earlier no rush its re getting a new name for your Blogs m8 & there have been some beauties  

michael
  • DraigDraig Member Posts: 231
    edited September 2009
    Weclome Dave and good luck in the deepstack later.
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Introducing!!!.... :    sorry Dave left welcome message on other thread sky rich had a link on me thread anyway welcome m8 & have a great time at the tables tonite     dtw       tikay i know your a busy man at mo just to let you know sent a PM to you earlier no rush its re getting a new name for your Blogs m8 & there have been some beauties     michael
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Thanks Michael.
  • Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited September 2009
    Posted by Tikay10
    i do hope there was no slapping last night!

Dave's first blog is up! go and check it out here, don't forget to leave your comments.
  • Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited September 2009
    Got a second blog up there for you to read here, and there's a third on it's way very shortly indeed...

Dave
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Introducing!!!.... : Thanks Michael.
    Posted by Tikay10

no worries tikay      btw do you or dave play chess

michael