You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tiling does not work for me??

_tboy823__tboy823_ Member Posts: 11
edited January 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hi

I play Sky Poker on one of 2 machines. A laptop running windows 7, or a desktop running windows xp. Playing on-line version of sky - not downloaded (whats the difference - advantages/disadvantages??)

Anyway - if i have 2 or more tables open in 'standard' view, then press the 'tile open windows' button all **** breaks loose!!!

I get tables of all different shapes and sizes appearing all over the place, some of which are only the top left of the table screen which means i cant get to the resize button on the top right of the screen to change them back.

If i change the table screens to mini-size before pressing the tile screen button it seems to be ok - but i forget to do this on sooo many occasions!!!

This is really frustrating - can anyone help??

thanks alot

tboy

Comments

• Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited January 2011
    Hi tboy,

The download client will be noticeably faster to load tables compared to the flash client, smoother game play with functions such as auto table focus, and the ability to open many more tables for those of you who want to multi-table.

Regarding tiling, when you open a table, if you go to options there is a tick box to 'always open tables in mini view', this way tiling will always work fine. Tiling with full size tables will work depending on screen size and resolution but will always be better in mini view.

Regards
    Lee
  • _tboy823__tboy823_ Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2011
    thanks lee

i'll give it a go

cheers

tboy