You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

please help dongle limit question

boatraceboatrace Member Posts: 48
edited January 2011 in Community Help & Advice
Hi All, i need to play away from home, I need to know if im able to play poker with a 3gig limit (pay as you go laptop stick) and if so how much time is available?

Comments

• oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited January 2011
    Hi Boatrace, no probs playing for a month with that limit, just don't go watching youtube or downloading video--- you can keep an eye on your usage in the dongles program, but 3 gigs will be plenty for poker---gl

ps--probably best to use the download version of the site
  • boatraceboatrace Member Posts: 48
    edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: please help dongle limit question:
    Hi Boatrace, no probs playing for a month with that limit, just don't go watching youtube or downloading video--- you can keep an eye on your usage in the dongles program, but 3 gigs will be plenty for poker---gl ps--probably best to use the download version of the site
    Posted by oynutter
    Thanks mate, btw  what network do u use and hows the connection??
  • oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,773
    edited January 2011
    I'm in Ireland m8, on the 3 network, signal is bad, but I have sorted it out to work fine by mounting it on a satellite dish--- read the thread in this section called " mobile broadband dongle users read this" if you have any trouble with connection issues---gl--floppa whoppa!!