You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Network error?

iBLUFFiBLUFF Member Posts: 1,244
edited January 2011 in Community Help & Advice
i have been using the new browser and its been fine but since i ave come back from a break from sky it says network error when i try and load it up? i have to use the old browser as i just cant get it working advice please?

Comments

• Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited January 2011
    In Response to Network error?:
    i have been using the new browser and its been fine but since i ave come back from a break from sky it says network error when i try and load it up? i have to use the old browser as i just cant get it working advice please?
    Posted by iBLUFF
    Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the download? if that doesn't work it might be an idea to give CC a call to see if they have any suggestions that might help you or at least get someone from the Tech team to look into it.

Steve

PS I've had this happen to me a couple of times but it always gives me a "try again" option which has got me onto the site every time.
  • iBLUFFiBLUFF Member Posts: 1,244
    edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: Network error?:
    In Response to Network error? : Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the download? if that doesn't work it might be an idea to give CC a call to see if they have any suggestions that might help you or at least get someone from the Tech team to look into it. Steve PS I've had this happen to me a couple of times but it always gives me a "try again" option which has got me onto the site every time.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    thanks kiwi. yh i have already uninstalled and reinstalled it, and when it says "Try Again" i click it and it doesnt work :/